Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

TTmelina5.jpegTTmelina4.jpegTTmelina3.jpegTTmelina2.jpegTTmelina1.jpeg

Hello!
As many of you know, each year, I create a one of a kind teddy bear for my son's school.  This bear is raffled off at the spring festival and all of the raffle proceeds benefit the Valley Academy Parent Organization (VAPO).  VAPO provides support for staff and students throughout the year by funding teacher appreciation lunches, to field trips, to playground equipment.  Please meet this year's raffle bear, Melina, whose name is Greek for honey.  You can read more about Melina on my website, www.eTeddys.net   Melina will be raffled off this Saturday, March 6th

I have been granted permission again this year to sell tickets outside of the school community.  Tickets must be purchased by Wednesday, March 3rd!  Tickets are 6 for $5 and can be purchased via paypal or in person if you live nearby.  There will be a 45 cents per 6 tickets added to any paypal ticket purchases to cover the fees.  If you would like to purchase tickets via paypal, just email, stating how many tickets you would like and I will send you an invoice.  If someone from Teddy Talk wins Melina, I will ship her to you free of charge.

Thank you all for your support!

Alison
--
eTeddys
Enchanting Teddys by Alison McKee
www.TeddyBearMohair.com

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh he is beautiful Alison, are tickets available for overseas??  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Hi Alison,
Melina's great! I love her eyes... bear_wub
Julia xx

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Oh yes!  Tickets are available world wide.  I'll ship the bear anywhere for free.  I'm trying to be the #1 raffle item this year.  Last year I was #2.  bear_angry  The money tree was the #1 raffle item.  Nothing like my competitive drive to be the #1 item to raise more money for the school.

Hugs!

Alison

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

What a darling face Melina has.  And, what a great cause. I'm sure the school and students appreciate this greatly.
:hug: Denise

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh I buy tickets every year  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Count me in too, Alison!   Melina is wonderful - I'm sure you'll beat out the money tree this year!
Hugs,
Janice

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

I'll take 12 tickets...send me an invoice please! On a mission to make Alison #1 this year! Good luck to you!!!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

Melina is stunning!  Her expression is beautiful with those big beautiful eyes!  You are doing a wonderful thing for the school. :clap:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Count me in, Alison, I sent you a PM.

I hope you will be Number ONE this year !  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Laughing at the competitive spirit on the raffle  bear_laugh   She's fabulous, so I hope she does it for you this year.  I'll contact you tomorrow about some tickets

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Melina is enchanting :clap:  :clap: I'm sure you'll beat the money tree easily. bear_original

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

I want to thank everyone who purchased raffle tickets.  I bought 222 tickets this morning which to me is a very good sign that someone I know will win.  Now, to fill them all out!  I'm going to make some labels and save myself a lot of time.  The raffle drawing is Saturday so I'll let you all know if anyone from Teddy Talk won. 

Hugs,
Alison
www.TeddyBearMohair.com

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Many, many thanks to all of you who bought raffle tickets for Melina.  I sold $185 worth of tickets and many more were purchased by festival goers.  Fellow artist, Paula Carter, won the bear.  Congrats Paula!!

Hugs,
Alison

Board footer