Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Thanks to Linda Hearn I'm celebrating Christmas again!  bear_original
Linda has been posting on the Chritmas ornament threads and participating in the ornament exchange.
She noticed I too had joined in commenting on the ornaments and watching with delight as the tree fills up with all your beautiful hand made ornaments. I have to say I really didn't know Linda, I just knew of her and her beautiful bears.
Then..................
Last week I recieved a package. Inside to my delight was a hand made ornament made just for me by Linda!!!! Included was a note saying that she wanted to send the ornament to me at the hoilday but was not well. She went on to say that I'm a very kind person,  :redface: (her words not mine) and never do I get an ornament and she wanted to include me. I was in tears!!!!!!!! Never once did I expect to be included or think I would be because well it's an exchange between artist and I respect that, but I have always had fun watching you all post pictures of all the creative new ornaments you make year after year!
I thank Linda from the bottom of my heart for her kindness. She has reminded me what teddy bears and the artist who create them are all about. Never ending unconditional love. Excepting of who and what you are. This couldn't of come at a better time. She has restored my faith in human kindness. bear_original
So here he is, Jack!!!!!

jack001.jpg

jack002.jpg

jack003.jpg

jack004.jpg

jack005.jpg

jack006.jpg

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

How wonderful is this.  A perfect surprise for one of the most bear loving people here. 
Jack is precious,
Joanne

Murrieta, California

Thank you Joanne.
Your kind words mean a lot to me. bear_original

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

What a heartwarming story!!!   Jack is awesome  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Oh, THANK YOU Linda!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Cyndee, you are a wonderful person and SOOOO deserve wonderful things to happen to you!  I SO glad you received such a sweet ornament from Linda. 
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, Cyndee, you got a wonderful ornament! This little Jack in the box looks beautiful! I love his outfit.
For sure you well deserved it! I think we are many people who enjoy reading you....

I do agree that TT community is absolutely fantastic and I am so glad I made such amazing friends among you.

I just could not imagine my life without TT.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

What an adorable ornament for an adorable lady.   :hug:

Karon Posts: 751

What a perfectly adorable little face Jack has - SO SWEET

Karon

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, what a lovely gesture by Linda !  How thoughtful of her to think of you, Cyndee, and to send you that beautiful Christmas ornament. bear_wub
It would be a shame to keep it buried in some box until Christmas, so I wouldn't be surprised if you kept it on display all year long.  bear_laugh

You are a very kind and warm person, Cyndee, and it's so nice to know that good things happen to good people !!  :dance:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Jack is fabulous! And how thoughtful of Linda!

Here's to both of you for being who you are.  :clap:

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's lovely, and what a nice thought, glad you were able to join in in the end

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Wow, Cyndee, that ornament is wonderful.  That was such a lovely surprise to get in March.  I wish I had thought of that, you are such a great person and you love it here at TT that you should be included in everything.  Hope you are well, and glad to see that great ornament.
:hug: pat

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

he is really cute Cyndee, what a lovely gesture Linda

HAPPY MARCH CHRISTMAS CYNDEE  :hug:

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Gee Cyndee, how sweet of Linda to do such a lovely thing for you, I hope your celebrations don't bring back the winter for you all over there!  bear_original Enjoy your lovely Jack (I've got one too  bear_original )

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

how wonderful for you cyndee and very well deserved,most of us know what a kind heart you have,and good for linda who obviosly knows how wonderful it feels to give,i'm thrilled for both of you
hugs sandra x

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Thank you for all the great comments. Jack was something I have had on my mind to creat for sometime and I even made his box. I have been doing the christmas swaps since it started. I havs noticed that Cyndee has been there when everyone else was getting their ornament and saying how nice they all were. So this year I wanted to do something special for Cyndee to feel like part of the fun of getting an ornament too! I wanted to have it done this past christmas but was unabe to get to it. Better late then never.  I love stopping in time to time to see how everyone is doing here at TT. We have a great bunch of people here. It was my pleasure Cyndee. Enjoy!
Linda and I did a private swap and I have one of her sweet polar bears and a mohair ball!  bear_original
Merry Christmas!!!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a kind gesture, Linda, for an equally kind Cyndee.  Jack is wonderful.  We have lots of thoughtful people on our forum.

Murrieta, California

Thank you everyone for your kind words and the love you so willingly give. You all have been so helpful to not only me but to all of us here and to see you post warms my heart.
I wish I could have taken some better pictures because not only did Linda make the box Jack is in but he sit on a blue spring! Just like a real Jack in the Box!!The detail work she did is amazing but all you artist know that. bear_original
What brings me such joy with my collection of artist bears is looking at all the fine detail work that you don't necessarily see by just looking at it. If you take your time and really give it a good look some of the work is truly amazing!! What you guys do to make these bears come alive! Truly amazing!!
I'm sure other collectors like Peter can tell you the same with their collection. Actually I wish Peter could have taken the pictures for me. He does great capturing the details of his bears. bear_original
Again thank you all. bear_original

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

What a darling ornament Linda, and the thought behind it is so touching.   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Cyndee, you are so deserving, (10 times over).
:hug:  Denise

karas bears Kara's Bears
Indiana

What a great bunch of caring and thoughtful people there are here in this teddy community!!  :hug:  bear_wub

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Wow, that was a nice surprise, Cyndee! Jack is a wonderful Christmas ornament and how nice of Linda to surprise you with him! I think you did a fine job taking the photos too!

Murrieta, California

Thanks Edie. I do hope you all can see the detail to him. And his spring is just too hard to photograph but it is so cute!
I can't wait until Christmas!!!!
Tammy said she will post him on the virtual Christmas tree along with the others in a couple of days.
I can't wait!! bear_original

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Dear Cyndee, what a wonderful and very special gift, all the more special with the thought that went into it just for you, you deserve this lovely little friend.
Big Hugs
Catherine xx
:hug:  :hug:

Murrieta, California

Thank you Catherine. bear_original

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Cyndee you did a fine job taking the pictures. I can't wait to see him on the tree for you! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer