Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I think I remember some of you have embroidery machines ???  Can anyone convert a .dst file to .hus for me.  I can't seem to get my conversion program working and need to embroider something for Christmas.  I know, this is last minute.
Thanks !

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

darn, I just got a new computer and haven't installed that software yet and I realistically know I won't have time to do so before the holidays. Sorry.
But, that said, can't you find some of the free embroidery patterns to download from the net in the .sew format? Or do you need that particular pattern? I know my Mom downloaded lots of free XMAS patterns in the format she needed.

Marion

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thanks anyway Marion.  I have a certain design of a motorbike that I downloaded before.  I want to sew in on  a sweatshirt for my son. I had it in HUS format, but can't seem to find it now.  I only have the .dst file and that won't work for my Husqvarna  bear_sad   My old computer is so messed up that hubby deleted a bunch of files and I think my conversion program was one of them.   I'll figure something out.

Oh well, he'll just have to wait until I get it converted.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww Tammy all my files are for Pfaff....I never bought the conversion program because I was desgining for the Pfaff.....I'm sorry..... bear_cry

Does this mean you can't use any of your files?

:hug:

dilu

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

No Dilu, it just means I need a new computer that isn't as messed up as this ancient thing  bear_grin   Actually, I can use most of my files, just ones that are in different formats.  My embroidery machine doesn't have the built in computer monitor thing, I have a unit attached to my computer with a card reader etc.  I need to reinstall a lot of my stuff, but it keeps messing up the computer so I haven't bothered for awhile.

Deb Upstate New York

Tammy ~

Email it to me.  Check PM.

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Tammy
This company have a free trial version of software which might help??

http://www.threadsmith.com/nav.srf?page=software
Or maybe this page might be of use - it mentions two free conversion softwares
http://www.myembroideryhaven.com/samples.html
hope it works out for you
:hug:
Anne

Board footer