Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

If I was not choosen by my dogs and had the choice, I would have a houseful of Yorkie terriers. However as this is not going to happen soon, I am busy creating one with a course via the EZB University. I am having so much fun creating my dog, just got the last chapter downloaded and will be finishing him/her off soon. Learnt new ideas once again, proving one is never too old to learn.

A big tums up for Nancy for offering various courses online- I have enjoyed the several I have done  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Lynette

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I love yorkies too Lynette, I can't wait to see your little creation, so glad you are enjoying the course.  I was so sorry to miss seeing you at Hugglets, it wasn't until I was outside and in London that I thought to myself OH sugar, I didn't find Lynette!  I hope you had a good show. Big Hugs, Catherine xx

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Lynette
I am also taking this class. I like you would love to have a Yorkie but fear this stuffed one I am making will be the closest I will ever get to one We have 13 year old Maltese so a puppy at this stage in his life would not be fair to him.  I have taken approx 13 of Nancy's courses and have learned something new with every class and can highly recomend them
Hugs
Gail

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Finished product
Yorkie_001_Desktop_Resolution.jpg
Yorkie_002_Desktop_Resolution.jpg
Yorkie_003_Desktop_Resolution.jpg
Yorkie_004_Desktop_Resolution.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Great job, Lynette!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Lynette she turned out wonderfully!

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Yorkie3.jpgYorkie1.jpgYorkie4.jpgLynette...I can't believe how much YOUR Yorkie looks like my REAL Yorkie!  It's almost freaky!.  When I designed the pattern, I used my dog for measurements.  :crackup:  and she didn't mind as long as I provided lots of treats.  My class example turned out a little more formal than my dog. But YOUR dog...wow!  Looks just like her and I love it!!

Good job!

Here's a couple of  pictures of my prototype for the class project.
hugs,
nancy

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Great looking Yorkies. I will post pictures of my Yorkie next week when I get home from Florida. I do not have a photo editing program on my lap top and  also need to make his nose at home
Hugs
Gail

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

What was great about this course was that I learnt how to use armature wire, create sculptured paw pads and mould the nose.
I also made mistakes, because I did not READ ALL MY NOTES.
Having done the needle felting course via EZBear with Judi Paul, I was able to put all my knowledge together and hence me "going mad" with some needle felting.
I knew that someday all my exoctic yarn I had collected would become handy.

Lynette

honusms Fort Worth, Texas

Fabulous job, Lynnette!  You know, your Yorkie would make a magnificent trophy for a Yorkshire Terrier Specialty dog show ...  but I know how hard it must be to part with a special creation like this one.

I'm in the middle of my first course at EZB University and can't say enough about how wonderful it is. 

Sue

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

: Very cute little dog Lynette.  bear_wub

Hugs, Jane. bear_flower  bear_thumb   :rose

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

You both did a good job!!
They could be related to my Herbie!  bear_original

Karon Posts: 751

Very cute.

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_thumb  Top job! I think I might take that class to try create one for my Gran for christmas, she collects yorkie things and had yorkies for many years.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Thanks for all the comments. I have another one that I am trying to get cut out , somehow with Easter a rabbit decided to pop up.

Lynette

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I too took the class. I love yorkies. I am just finishing him and will have to take pics yet. Great job Lynette. Working with the longer hair was something.

Board footer