Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Hey Everyone

So Patchings Bear Fair is in Nottingham, England on Easter Monday, is anyone going?
Anyone exhibiting?
It's so close to me (and free) so think I'll definitely pop along for nose  bear_grin
Hope to see some of you there.

Richard
x

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I am exhibiting and its a lovely fair with plenty to see

They also have art/craft workshops there with helps with non beary folk   bear_grin

Do come and say hello, I am in the log cabin

http://www.nottinghambearfair.co.uk/

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Hi Richard
I will be exhibiting too, i am in the Pavilion. Hope you get the chance to come and say hi

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Sadly, I am not going to be able to make it - however if any of those going could take a couple of pictures and email them to me I would be happy to put them in a show round up.

Dawn x

That's a lovely idea Dawn, thank you ..............I will give it a go but you know my camera skills are not the best  :hug:  :hug:

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Sue and Vicki, I will definitely be sure to say Hi.
And will try photos but I'm also not very good. And COMPLETELY forgot about Hugglets  bear_tongue

Richard
x

UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

I wont be able to take any pictures as i will be on my own all day but i will ask Maria who runs the fair if she  or her lovely hubby can take some and send them to you Dawn.

Hugs
Vicki xx

Richard I will look forward to meeting you  :hug:  :hug:

Vicki, That's a great idea, that way Dawn will have a few to choose from  bear_thumb

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Excellent - thank you very much.  :hug:  :hug:

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

php4hN3cuPM.jpgSo, had a great day out at this fair.
A lovely little fair spread out over two barns/rooms with a wide variety of styles. Definitely worth a visit for any Artist Bear enthusiasts.
Sue and Vicki, was lovely to meet you both.
For anyone who hasn't seen them in person Vicki's minis are beautiful in person (the new 5 inch series are gorgeous) and Sue's work is so classically quaint. I had a real chat with Sue and indeed fell in love with one of her little mice.
Managed to take a few photos so I thought I'd pop them on here for everyone to enjoy.

php4hN3cuPM.jpgphp6dezQ3PM.jpgphpfNkBXPPM.jpgphpfVJuZwPM.jpgphpI05aosPM.jpgphpoCbBXOPM.jpgphpodjK4iPM.jpgphppGEp2LPM.jpgphppKO2vGPM.jpgphpSwx4rkPM.jpgphpYCJ3cWPM.jpgphpxVDL3vPM.jpgphpxDlJnBPM.jpgphpWfaaFxPM.jpgphpvAb6gbPM.jpg

Richard
x

Richard
It was a total pleasure to meet you too and your fashionable friends and your poor suffering dad  :crackup:

Eduard is waiting when you are ready!!!!!!!

I have some picture too, so will load them tomorrow

Did you get any sassy?????????

Your Polar Bear was adorable and I can't wait to see a mini one

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Bless you Sue.
No, I went back to look at Sassy but fell in love with a piece of dense, soft, golden Mohair so bought that instead - I'm such a sod aren't I?
But Sassy is on my list of things to order if I have some money left at the end of the month  :P, it's quite an exciting idea to play with.
Can't wait to see your pics. Hope you had a good day. Your bears really were beautiful!

Richard
x

UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Richard
It was so lovely to meet you too, thank you so much for coming to say hi.  :hug:  :hug: 
Your piece of dense, soft, golden Mohair sounds totally yummy so i can't blame you for buying it. I said i was going to be a good girl and not venture upstairs but i gave in near the end and brought some lovely fabric hehe

Sue, as always hun it was a pleasure to see you again  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the show Richard  bear_thumb ....lots of fab bears....hope you had a good day Vicki and Sue  :dance:

Well here is a few piccies that I took
FenBeary Folk
showme0001.JPG
Baggaley Bears
baggaleybears0001.JPG
Sue Quinn
suequinn0001.JPG
Kaz Bears
kazbears0001.JPG
Jenni's Bears