Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I'm sorry I haven't been around; I miss TT.  I read the posts to keep up with everyone but just don't respond.  I had my 2nd son, William Daniel, on March 4 at 9:50 am.  He was 8 lbs 5 oz and 20" long.  He was almost a pound and a half bigger than my 1st.  We are all doing well, just tired with a capital T.  I won't post pics on here, but if you want to see pics, I can email them to you. 

My older son, Scott, is going to be 2 next week.  I can't believe it.  He is young so he doesn't understand about his brother, but we're trying to keep him involved and teach him to be gentle.  I'm an only child so I'm still getting used to dividing my attention between 2 kids.  I was worried about loving someone else as much as Scott but that went out the window as soon as I saw William.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Congratulations to you, Chrissie! bear_wub  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats on the new baby! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Happy baby # 2, Chrissie . . . yes, you'll find you have more than enough love to go around.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yay! Congrats to you and BIG hugs to William! Scott is two already??? Wow!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations Chrissie!! All the best to you and your family.

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats on the new addition to your family!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

:clap:  :hug: Congratulations!  That is so exciting!  Your boys are about the same age apart as my two boys ... and I had the same worry - you love the first so much that how can there be any more room?  It's amazing how much room for love there is!  After my two boys I had a little girl... and yup! there was more room for love!   bear_grin  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Congratulation!
I hope your two sons make you the happiest mom!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Congratulations Chrissie  :dance:  :dance:  a new baby how lovely .

Raewyn

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Congratulations! :hug:

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Happy happy baby #2.  bear_original

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Congratulations!

/MiniTeddyHugs,

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Many congratulations on the birth of your second son, Chrissie.   bear_flower   I am sure both are keeping you pretty much occupied !  bear_laugh

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Congratulations, Chrissie, on the birth of your beautiful new little boy!! bear_flower  bear_flower I remember thinking we were loving our first son too much for his own good.  When our second son came along we thought the love would even out, you know be less intense, but, of course, it wasn't!!  By the time our third boy was born, well...we found out what we really knew all along, our love was the same for each of them. It's a wonderful thing bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub 

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Congratulations, Chrissie!

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Congratulations!  Hugs to you and your family! :hug:
Alison

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Chrissie, bear_flower

How lovely that Scott will now have a little brother.
Best wishes to all the family.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Congratulations to you and William.  Yes, it doesn't matter how many there are...as soon as you see that little one your hears enlarges to include that one too...
When my second one was born I always tried to involve my first one in the care of his sister.  He loved doing things for the new baby...he brought diapers for changing time and even carried soiled diapers to the can.  I would let him sit beside me and hold sister. He liked to rub lotion on her back after bath time and sprinkle power on her "po po" as he called her little bottom.  They became very close as they grew up.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Congrats!  I bet you are over the moon!

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

congratulations, you wont always feel this tired
i have 4 daughters - there's room to love all of them
in fact, when i see how much they love each other, i love them more

hugs
cat xxx

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham