Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Let's go traveling--virtually!  Let's exchange postcards of tourist sites and interesting scenery and such, from around where we live, respectively!  From now until May 1, 2010, let's sign up for postcard swapping!  Similar to the Holiday Card Swap and the Valentine Card Swap, participants' names go on a list, and each participant sends a postcard to each of the five people whose names appear below the participant's name on the list.  Sending postcards to everyone on the list is fine too, but there is no obligation to mail to the entire list.  If you're interested in participating in the Virtual Vacation Postcard Swap, please send your e-mail and snail mail addresses to me either by PM or at plumcottagebears@gmail.com.  Come travel without leaving home!

jillanne UX'BEARies
Toronto

Sounds like great fun!!!

Hugs
Jill

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Signed up  bear_original

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I think it's a great idea, Gail; count me in.  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Sounds like a fun idea!  Sign me up as well please...

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

What a wonderful idea - and I would love to be a part too - so please look out for my PM or Email
thank you so much!!!!

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Been there, seen it, done it! I signed up and sent an email to you Gail, hope you got it  bear_original

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

This is a great Idea. I have PM 'd you with details. Thank you
Hugs
Helen

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

count me in to, i have sent you details

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You have conjured up a really fun idea, Gail.  I'm sending my info.

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California
Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Fab idea, I'm in, will pm you!

Hugs Ali

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Luv IT Luv IT, Luv IT, count me in, I love to see other places.
I have sent my PM. 
Hugs Pat

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Time sure flies--and it's almost May 1, the final date to sign up for the Virtual Vacation Postcard Swap! 

Let's go traveling--virtually!  Let's exchange postcards of tourist sites and interesting scenery and such, from around where we live, respectively!  From now until May 1, 2010, let's sign up for postcard swapping!  Similar to the Holiday Card Swap and the Valentine Card Swap, participants' names go on a list, and each participant sends a postcard to each of the five people whose names appear below the participant's name on the list.  Sending postcards to everyone on the list is fine too, but there is no obligation to mail to the entire list.  If you're interested in participating in the Virtual Vacation Postcard Swap, please send your e-mail and snail mail addresses to me either by PM or at plumcottagebears@gmail.com.  Come travel without leaving home!

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Just making sure you have me signed up as well!
looking forward to it! :clap:  :dance:

Board footer