Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I was the lucky recipient of 2 bears this year, and one of them was your ardorable, (He knew I'd fallen in love wth him.) Jeremy.  He is wonderful.  So very much better in real life than the pictures.  (And the pictures were great.)  He is beautifully made and came beautifully packaged.  (Where do you get those plastic boxes.....we were so impressed with this since the mini's are so fragile.)

He has his stocking and even though he is beary brand new he already knows how to spell 'BEAR'.....

Thank you so much, he is wonderful, and I am so tickeled.  Cappy and Mac were needing a new friend and are delighted to have someone to tell them stories and play with.

dilu

I know everyone will want pics and I promise tomarrow.......patience.  bear_grin

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Dilu, I can't wait!!!  :hug:  bear_laugh
pictures pictures pictures!!!!!! bear_cry

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

yesss, we want pictures!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Dilu I am so happy that you got your artist bear .... I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas ..

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01363-2.JPGDSC01360-2.JPGHere Jeremy is with his new friends, the big guy is Kimmies Cappy.

Tha'ts  golly short  for Capacinno? Sp?

Here he is being friendly with my little girl.  The table I made 30 years ago when I did doll houses.  I hope to someday find the other furniture I made.....I can put it to good use now.....

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh toooo cute, Dilu!!  They all look very happy together - so glad you got your bears for Christmas!  Congrats!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Lucky lucky you Dilu, for getting two new Bears for Christmas.

I must say how gorgeous the Bear Terrie made for you - Jeremy is just adorable.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Hi Dilu, I am so happy to hear that you are pleased with him! bear_original  bear_original It is nice to know that he has gone to a loving, caring home and will have lots of other little bear and golly friends to play with. Wow! He can spell already? Good for him, I am so proud  bear_grin 

Boy, you must have been extra good to get 2 new bears for Christmas!! bear_grin  bear_grin

I found those little boxes at the dollar store. They come in a package of 5 for 1.00 and when I realized that they would be perfect for mailing little bears in, I went back and bought all that they had! Fortunately, I should be set for several years.  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Lucky Dilu! How great to get two bears for Christmas! And what an adorable bear Terrie made! bear_wub He looks happy with his new friends. Yay for all of you!! :clap:

Board footer