Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I just wanted to let you gals know of the bearmaking items listed on ebay.  I have listed them all with a buy it now option. I have some books, some material (no mohair, just synthetics), safety bear making items and more..... (which have been listed or are sitting ready to have pics taken and then will be listed) I will be listing more items - I am trying to clean up my supplies bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I admire you Kimmy.  I could no more do that than cut off my nose.  I would worry that I would need it later and that it would be unavailable.

I know this is silly.

I know that it isn't reality in this country

Maybe because both my parents had such vivd memories of the depression, maybe because my mother's favorite German verb was "Hamstern"  which means to store away, save, etc, kind of like a hamster does.....

Maybe because when ever my dad went to Costco he went nuts, totally insane and would come back with the most bizaar stuff....like 2 cases of grenadine syrup?!

So then he bought 2 cases of vodka to go with it.

And you all wonder why I am so wonky.....

is it any wonder?

dilido

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I am with you Dilu, I just had a huge clear out of my sewing room and got rid of a lot of patchwork fabric and ribbons etc. Then I needed some fabric to make an outfit for my pixie dolls and yes it was in the lot I got rid of ....... so I had to go out and buy more.. Kim I admire you that you can do it .....

piegabaer Speyer/Germany

It´s my problem, too bear_sad

I can´t threw away old things of things I really don´t need - maybe I could need it in 10 years or later???
"Hamstern" is a perfect word for all the beary things I have bear_wub
But I have the same with books :redface:

Board footer