Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Daphne will be wading thru her photos for a while yet bear_original (and I can't wait to see them!!)  But I got some table shots and a video of last Sunday's show up on my Facebook page if you just can't wait to see the show bear_original
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 … 0754508657

Hoping to get emails answered etc by tomorrow bear_original

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Laura,

Thank you! for that wonderful view of the show. Boy, I going to be sure to wave Hello of someone comes by with a camera at a show bear_happy
Karen

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Thank you for sharing! Wish I could have been there--it looks like such fun.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Everything looked wonderful - lovely work from super artists!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Looks like it was a great show and your class was a success

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Thanks Laura Lynn for the video. It's almost like being there in person. Lots of wonderful creations.

Hugs,

Nicholasville, KY
Website

You are welcome!  Glad you enjoyed it!

It was a BEAUTIFUL show!   
WOW, not a dark table in the place!  You certainly did not need extra lights at this show!

This was the first year for this show.  Daphne had decided to stop doing the July  Maine show due to low collector attendance (although she always had a waiting list of artists!)  and starting planning this new show in December.

There were more collectors thru the door of this show and yes, they were buying.  I'm sure that next year the word will spread and there will be even more!

I think it really helped that it was in the spring instead of summer... and also the location was practically on the Massachusetts border.  There are a lot of collectors in Massachusetts!  Many of them simply did not want to brave the Maine summer tourist traffic for a bear show at the old show, but they came for this one!

I know that 1/2 the artists at this show already turned in their contracts and payment for next year's show!

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

Great job on the photos Laura! The show was as usual really well run and beautiful. We had a great deal of fun and have already signed up for next year! Loved your facebook! And that "chocolate rabbit " was adorable!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm still sorting through 700 photos my photographer took of the show... she got some awesome shots... they'll be posted on the show website along with a full review in just a couple more days!!! It was a great show and I'm already looking forward to next year!!!

www.teddybeargathering.com

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

I loved the videos.  Laura, you did a great job of showcasing everyone's booth.
The show was wonderful as always - well organized and professional with a nice variety of bears.  I had a great time and have already registered for next year's show.  Daphne, thanks for a great show.

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Thanks  Debra and Sandi!  Yes, Daphne put on a wonderful show  bear_wub   And LOL Karen!!  I think it was because no one was expecting anyone to come around... the doors had not opened yet  bear_grin

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Looks like it was a great show!  Thanks for the pics.  I wish I was there.   bear_original

Board footer