Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Dodge6sml.jpgDodge5sml.jpgDodge2sml.jpgDodge1sml.jpgHi
Meet Dodge, he is the first in a range of limited edition Show Bears - stars of the screen and stage. Inspired by the Artful Dodger, I had great fun making lovely new clothes and then totally trashing them!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

What a smashing bear, Dawn!  The teddy itself is lovely as are all your teddies, but you did a wonderful job on the clothes as well.  :clap:

Will we be seeing some of the "Show Bears" at the Stratford event ?

Hugs,   :hug:

Peter, Alvin, Leon & Molly !

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

He's fantastic Dawn! Definitely looks like he's been sleeping in that jacket!  bear_happy
I love character bears.

You must be coming to Stratford then Peter? Maybe I can persuade you to check out some miniatures .......  bear_happy

Mini Hugs , Ruth

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Oh wow. He's marvellous. And I knew who he was straight away before even reading! Please tell me he'll be at Stratford?

Richard
x

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

i love him,the clothes are great bear_wub  bear_wub
sandra

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Aw - thank you all  for the lovely comments. I'm afraid he will only be at Stratford if the person who ordered him is not happy with him. However, his friend Oliver will probably be there.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh what fun, love his outfit!

honusms Fort Worth, Texas

I can't imagine any adopter not being thrilled to have him.  I'll bet Oliver's sweet as he can be!

Sue

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

He's just great

Board footer