Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Well, my Father in-law is 89 years old. He is a man who lived through the depression, so he is a very frugal man. My Mother in-law whom they meet during WWII while she was living in New Castle, says that he is so tight with his money, he could have been a "rag man." A man who would walk up and down the alley ways,  collecting and selling rags.
Anyhow, he comes up to me with a grin like the cheshire cat, digs deep in his pocket and says I have something for ya. I say, What is it? He puts his hand out and drops three of the googly eyes that you can find in the craft store and says. "I thought you might be able to use these on your bears!" I giggled and said "thanks" I'll see what I can do.  bear_grin

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

ROFL, well I can't wait to see what 3-eyed critter you come up with  bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

LOVE IT!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

:hug: That is sooooo cute.   He was thinking of you!! Very sweet!!   bear_wub

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

One more thing... I asked him where he got them. He said "Oh, I found them in a box in the trash dumpster outback"...  bear_tongue

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  :crackup: I can only hope to be able to count to 3 when I am that age.  What a sweet story. thanx for sharing

Karon Posts: 751

I can't wait to see what you do with them!

Karon

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

How SWEET! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, so cute!  bear_smile Maybe you need to do a funky bear or a wall hanging just for him. bear_original

Board footer