Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Thank you all you lovely people at Intercal for giving us all Teddy Talk. It has grown into a wonderful community and helps all us beary nice people get in touch with each other. Bear making can be a lonely business so having Teddy Talk has helped us build our own very special teddy family.
Also thank you for the weekly update emails. I was so pleased to see in the last email from Intercal a link to the Teddy Talk Christmas Party. I spent three and a half weeks making the pictures for everyone so was so pleased to think that other people who have yet to join us here at Teddy Talk would be able to see the pictures and maybe think of joining us all. I have really enjoyed chatting with everyone and am looking forwards to the New Year and what treasures it will bring to us all through Teddy Talk.

Happy New Year to everyone at Intercal

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jane bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

HN-00062-CHappy-New-Year-Cherubs-with-Champagne-Posters.jpgJane you are such a lovely lady to go to all that trouble just for us . I am so happy to have met you and all the another girl on teddy talk .It has been a lot of fun even if i haven't solved any ones problems not much good on solving problems any way Happy New Year.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Yes Jane thank you I agree you are one special lady to do what you do for us..... Wishing you and everyone at intercal and all on TT a Happy and successful 2006

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Yes Jane, big heartfelt hugs and thank-yous to you and Intercal. Your both wonderful for all you do!!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

novgtimoff2.jpgot_big_024.jpgI want to thank all TT advisers and TT forum's ladies and gentelmen for giving us such a wonderful world of teddy bear and friends.  :hug:
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  Hear Hear!!!   :clap: Thank you Intercal for creating such a lovely forum!!!!   :clap:  :clap:

:bday:    And thank you Jane for bringing me laughter with your Intercal Christmas Party  :bday:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Yes!  THank you and Happy New Year   :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I agree!

Its so user friendly and adapts to our needs.  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance:  bear_original  :clap: Count me in too! Special hugs to Johnna and Quy!  :hug:  :hug:

Eileen

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Jane !!!  :hug:   You are truly lovely lady and thank you for creating the wonderful Christmas party photo for us !!!!!  bear_flower  bear_original  bear_flower     

and now .... I can't live without Intercal TT any more.....U2  ?

Hugs/Marie

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Ditto well said Jane.  :clap:

Thanks Intercal and Happy New Year to everyone.  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I'm so glad I found Teddy Talk!   bear_wub   Everyone here is great! 

Thanks, Intercal, for giving us this site.  Thanks also for making it nice for collectors because some of the other sites are geared just towards artists; they make us collectors feel left out.  I think TT is welcoming for collectors too. 

Thanks, Jane, for making the Christmas party pics!  They were great.

Board footer