Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

zozosnco.jpg"If we wait here long enough someone will give us some........"

Here's a photo of our poor, starving pets at Christmas.......

Hope you all had a good 'un.........

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

if that was my old cat it would be sitting on the turkey your pets are so well behaved :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

AWWW Jenny!  So, did they get the tiniest little bite?

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jenny what a lovely pic .... they are so well behaved

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL Jenny!!!!!!!!!   We wayyyyyyyy over catered for our Turkey.  We ended up freezing a large lot for another meal - going to try it stir fryed, and then we had to take in a bit to the neighbours to feed to their pets LOL  Our cats and dog was just as sick of it as we were come day after boxing day LOL

What an adorable photo!

Danni

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

FelixTurkeysm.jpgA friend of mine's Wheaten Terrier.... also with a nose for turkey!!! (Wheaten's are GREAT counter surfers... Felix here proves it!)

Deb Upstate New York

Jenny ~

Cat looks like she's fixin' to jump!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How cute, all the pictures....thank you ladies for posting some fun!

dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Those photos are wonderful . . . and the animals are beautiful!  Thanks much for sharing!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Wonderful pix, and just like home! I've decided that dogs and cats just find it incomprehensible that anyone would leave perfectly good food lying around uneaten. Leftovers? Pah!!

Eileen

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks for sharing the adorable photos with us - aren't they so cute when they line up for a little
share of the turkey!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Cute pictures! We ate turkey for two days solid....luckily I only buy a turkey breast, otherwise I'd still be making soup!

:hug:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Oh yes...they certainly did get their fair share. We all ate turkey for three days solid....
Christmas dinner...then turkey sandwiches, turkey, pickles and chips, turkey salad, turkey curry, turkey ice-cream (not really)....and as my mother says...'turkey surprise'.....('surprise, surprise... we've got turkey again!!')

Our kitten can't jump onto the counter...she's a Rag-doll...I have noticed that she's not too good at jumping ...not like our other cat. She still gets up there though...via the stool and the breakfast bar! Zoe our Tibetan is waiting patiently....that's her 'I haven't eaten for months and nobody cares' face...does she look half starved? I don't think so!!

Hapy New Year everyone!!!

Jenny

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Aren't pets priceless, thanks for sharing the pics with us.

My two dogs are still eating well after Christmas, the whole family doesn't seem to have their appetite back yet.  bear_rolleyes

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Thanks for sharing the pics, Daphne and Jenny!  Dogs are so good at giving the most pathetic looks.   bear_original

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Very cute pics, girls! My poor pets didn't get any turkey over the holidays. I made Christmas Eve dinner at home, but we don't eat meat on Christmas Eve. I made fish so that's what they got for Christmas dinner. Along with mushroom soup, perogi...and all of the other side dishes! We did have turkey at my mom's on Christmas day, but I didn't bring home a doggie bag.  bear_shocked

Dahpne...my dogs do the same thing. Our boy, Marco, has thieved sandwiches and hamburgers off the counter several times. He's so sly too. He waits until I go to the fridge to put something back. By the time I turn around and come back, he's already devoured it and left the scene of the crime!!

Board footer