Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

lelechka** Posts: 79
Website

41893e523583.jpgc9e49758b5d5.jpg1f3490cf4482.jpg73aafe23bc3b.jpg3cb6a40e510d.jpgHello!
I am new here:) My name is Olga Schlegel bear_rolleyes . And I would like to present you to my three kids bear_wub . They are crocheted, all have movable eyelids, round about 6 1/4" tall, all are 5-way double jointed. I hope you will like them:) :pray:

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Willkommen Olga! Beautiful little bears. Such sweet personalities  bear_thumb   bear_flower   bear_flower  :hug:

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Ahhh CUTE!!!! bear_wub

Website

Thank you so much for hearty welcome! :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk.  These little babies are just so cute and precious.  Wonderful work.  :clap:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub Olga, your sweet babies are just beyond wonderful.  so cute and cuddly, I went to your web site, but can not understand German.  I love that sweet hippo.  Each one is more wonderful than the next, the panda has such a great face, and the eyes closing, they are the best.  Do you only sell them at craft shows?  Would love to know the prices, send me a pm so I can see the price range.
thanx so much and good luck with your precious babies.
Hugs, Pat

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

Yes yes we like them  bear_grin  I have two pretty creations  from Olga in my collection!  bear_tongue

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_flower

Website

Hallo Nataly! I am glad to see you here!

Abby&Ellie Originalz Mylo, North Dakota

Welcome to Teddy-Talk Olga!
And OH MY these little ones are simply just the most adorable wee ones ever! Wonderful work!
Kindest regards, Patsy

Website

Thank you Patsy! Thank you all together!
I am so glad that you all write such kinds words about my teddys.  bear_wub  :hug:

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website
DENBY30 wrote:

bear_wub  bear_wub Olga, your sweet babies are just beyond wonderful.  so cute and cuddly, I went to your web site, but can not understand German.  I love that sweet hippo.  Each one is more wonderful than the next, the panda has such a great face, and the eyes closing, they are the best.  Do you only sell them at craft shows?  Would love to know the prices, send me a pm so I can see the price range.
thanx so much and good luck with your precious babies.
Hugs, Pat

Hi Olga!
I agree with Pat.... they are all GORGEOUS! bear_wub
Could you do the same for me please & PM me so I can look at prices etc?
Many thanks & Hugs,
Julia x

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

beautiful hugs sue xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer