Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Girls, I would like you to give me your 'professional' opinions about my new site...if you get a chance to visit.

I am really excited about it.  I think the gal who created it did a wonderful job and she loved the avatar Shelli made for me and used it as my link banner.

She asked me to check it over and make sure everything is correct...but since this is my first website, I would really like to have other opinions, I might miss something.

Thanks so much, :hug:
nanc......

www.teddybearchaser.com

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Nance, i love your work and I'm happy you have virtual home for your amazing creatures! I love the style...i think it's totally shows your view of life...somekind of faery tale one..I love it! bear_wub  :hug:

The girl who did the site made a wonderful job!!  :hug:

I love your mouse and the other cuttie with big ears...soo sweet!! I wish the pictures were a bit bigger so i could see the details.. bear_shocked  bear_laugh

Julia

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Excellent . . . super impressive, Nancy!  Your critters and dolls are just amazing - what a talent you are!  Your designer did an outstanding job!  :clap:   :clap:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

It's like being transformed into a world where everything is soft and delicate and magical!

Beautiful graphics!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

0oooh your webpage is gorgeous- she did a beautiful job.  Your Ordering page isn't working working along with the mailing list.

I want a page like that!!

Danni

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

0oooh your webpage is gorgeous- she did a beautiful job.  Your Ordering page isn't working working along with the mailing list.

I want a page like that!!

Danni

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Absolutely beautiful Nancy. I like the soft colours and how magical the overall look is!.
Good luck with your new web- site.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

The website is about as nice as your creations.
What wonderfull work you do, and great site.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Well, I'm not a professional but I think your site is lovely. 'Enchanting' would be an even better word to describe it. It is the perfect showcase for your wonderful creations. Well done!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

hugs,

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fantastic site Nancy, love the layout and feel.  Your webhost did a fantastic job.  :clap:

I think should should post a profile photo of yourself.  Sorry I hate photos of me too....

Everything else is perfect.  Love your business name too.  Suits well. Congrats.....  :hug:

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Nancy,
                What a Showcase for your wonderful talents to be shown to the world, I was in wonderland just admiring the whole caboodle, It is absolutely stunning. Good Luck in the coming year.  Big Hugs Rita xxxxxxxx

:hug:   Thank you so much for your wonderful comments....and taking the time to be so explicit.
I am thrilled that the site was able to evoke the feelings of 'enchantment', 'magical' , 'soft' , 'delicate'  etc.  This is exactly what feelings, I wanted it to create.
I was really anxious to hear what you gals had to say...to see if it gave you warm fuzzy !!! 
I just told Carrie what I wanted and away she went.....I am really thrilled with her work.  Her work has been mainly for animal breeders as she is a real animal lover herself.  So this teddy bear thing was a challenge, but she said she really enjoyed doing it.

So I want to thank you...on Carrie's behalf and thank you for the sweet words about my 'friends'...that was unexpected, but so nice to read.

Nanc.......

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

Nance - it is adorable.

Jill

Oh, by the way....I am still looking for anyone who wants to link.  Not having much luck in that area. bear_sad

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Send me your banner nancy and I will get it on my Links page. ASAP.  Rita xxxx

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Your Art is just amazing, truly. Your creations look so life like. What a beautiful website.
You have an excellent webpage. It was really a pleasure to go thru it.  Very nice job.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Nancy, you are a very talented lady bear_flower  bear_flower  I love all your creations. Little dogs looks so real bear_wub

AWWW...you gals are just soooo sweet and you sure do know how to make a girl feel good!

With low ebay  sales, getting rid of one car and being stuck at home all the time...my dobber has been pretty down lately.  I get to the point of not wanting to create anything anymore  because I feel like 'what's the use, it won't sell anyway'...and then friends like you come a long and cheer me right up.... :hug:

Rita, thank you for the offer to exchange links...how do I send you my banner?  Is there HTML that is involved?
Not sure how to do that.

Big hugs to everyone,
Nanc....

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Really Magical.....I love it....
I tried to leave a message on your guestbook but it wouldn't have any of it.......................

Am I doing something wrong or is your guestbook not working?

But I love everything...and of course your work is wonderful too

Jenny

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Nance, what a perfectly lovely site, how wonderful for you!  Congratulations!
your site is kind of like a fairy tale..misty....magical....simply delightful.

dilu

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Nancy, your website is beautiful and professional looking.... Love the font also! Beautiful!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Nance your web site is wonderfully magical .... I really enjoyed my time in there your work is stunning I loved them all.... I tried to leave you a message in your guest book I don't think it took the entry ........

Thank you so much.... Jenny,  Dilu, Kim and Patsy !!!

I wrote Carrie about the guest book and she is going to change it.  I had read in previous chats that so many ladies were closing their guest books because of some nasty notes.  So I told Carrie and she set it up so I could have the opportunity to peruse the notations before they are actually logged in...but something is not working, so she is going to set it up as a normal guestbook and we shall just monitor it.

Hope you girls that tried to leave a message will come back in a few days when it is fixed and leave one.  That is so nice of you.  :hug:

Nancy

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Great site.  Like others said, the ordering page wasn't working when I looked at it. 

I added a link to your site on I Love Teddies.  Here's the page it's on:
http://www.iloveteddies.com/documents/document_344.php

Thank you Chrissie...looks great!!
I sent Carrie your link info a couple of days ago, so I know it will be on my site soon.
I think, the service your site offers is really wonderful and I greatly appreciate being included in it.
Nanc...... :dance:

Board footer