Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

sadie5tt.JPGsadie4tt.JPGsadie3tt.JPGsadie2tt.JPGsadie1tt.JPGHello  bear_flower I would like to introduce my newest creation...Sadie!  She is available right now on ebay and her no reserve auction runs for 7 days ending next Thursday May 13, 2010 at 9:40 p.m. EST.  I would be so grateful if you stopped by to meet her  bear_wub  As always Thank you so much for allowing me to share my creations with you.  I apologize that I'm really not around much, there are so many beautiful bears on TT!!  Wishing you all a very wonderful weekend!  :hug: Warmest wishes & hugs, Kimi & Sadie

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … :MESELX:IT

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

she is divine!

Miss Petula Pie Miss Petula Pie

Great!
Beautiful face, sweet eyes  bear_wub

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

She's adorable Kimi!!!  I've even had a non bear related friend write a comment about Sadie on my wall on facebook bear_happy  xx

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

What a lovely bear... love the hide the eyes shot!

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Sadie is adorable :clap:  :clap: she has such a sweet face and her colour is wonderful bear_wub

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Only one word for her BEEEEEEEEAUTIFUL  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I love the way you trim her paws, do you do all your trimming with scissors or do you use electric clippers?  Either way she's stunning!  I too love the hiding piccie  bear_wub

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

bear_flower Awww!! Thank you ladies sooo very much!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub All your comments really made my day!!  Sarah...really? on your wall  :redface: I will have to go check it out and Thank you for your comments  :hug:  Hi Lovethosebears (I am sooo sorry I don't know your name) I do all my trimming with only scissors, thank you so much for commenting on her paws, I was actually worried about them!  It took me forever, I just kept trimming and trimming and trimming! LOL!! I don't like to see any scissor marks at all and everytime I turned around I was like Oh No I need to trim there again  bear_grin Once again huge thanks and hugs for your comments, I appreciate them so much!  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, she's lovely and love the peek-a-boo shot!

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Beautiful bear! bear_wub

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Oh Kimi such a gorgeous bear the eyes talk to me such depth & warmth gorgeous hugs Sue xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

She is amazing and very gentle!  :hug:  bear_wub

Board footer