Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Hello,
I just got an email from Jessica, the editor at Teddy Bear Review.  I have received a Golden Teddy nomination!  :dance: Unfortunately, I don't know which bear was nominated.  I submitted a few this year.  I emailed her and hopefully, she'll be able to tell me which one.  I needed a pick me up today and I got one!    bear_tongue Hopefully many more TTer's got an email today. 

Hugs!

Alison

teeeej Brisbane

Congratulations Alison!!  :clap:  :clap:

SageFox The Sage Fox
Punxsutawney PA

Congrats Alison!  :clap:

I also got a nomination!  :dance:  I entered 2 so I'm not sure either which one was chosen...but either way... I'm doing the happy dance!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Kelly

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

:clap:

Congratulations Alison!!!

:clap:   I can't wait to see a picture of your nominated bear :dance:

I also got an email from Jessica, my elephant Eleanor got nominated in the needle felting category. I'm so excited :dance:

AussieFelts AussieFelts
South Australia

:clap:  Congratulations Alison, Kelly and Nichole!   :clap:   I'm really thrilled to say that i've been nominated too!   bear_grin

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Congratulations to Alison, Kelly, and Nichole!  :dance:  :clap: Way to go! This is so very exciting!

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

Congrats to all! I got one too...my first ever! :dance:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats to all, my Forgotten Angel "Key to my Heart" was also nominated, so excited, this is my first Golden Teddy Award :)
goldenteddy2010.jpg

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congratulations to all the nominees!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Voting sure is gonna be difficult this year.

Hugs,

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Hooray to all of us! I knew there would be a lot of teddy talk members that were nominated. 

Tami, how did you find out which bear it was?  Hopefully Jessica will let us all know. 

Hugs!
Alison

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!

:hug:  :hug:

Great job!!!

:clap:  :clap:

Here's my nominated elephant Eleanor   :dance:
IMG_1156.JPG

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I also have a nomination...not sure which entry it was for though....very exciting news to wake up to!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Wow, Congrats to all of you!!    bear_thumb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
eteddys wrote:

Hooray to all of us! I knew there would be a lot of teddy talk members that were nominated. 

Tami, how did you find out which bear it was?  Hopefully Jessica will let us all know. 

Hugs!
Alison

I only entered one design bear_original

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

I also woke up to the most exciting email I've had in ages !!!! I'm not certain which bear was nominated (I would bet it's my miniature angel ??)
but I'm

ecstatic

!

Congratulations

everyone !  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:

Ruth

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Diagotobythumb.jpgCongrats to everyone :clap:  :clap:  :clap: , here's mine, Diago.

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

GOLDEN-TEDDY-S-2010-CLOSE-U.jpgI am also lucky to have been nominated and I do know with which rabbit as I only entered one category !!
Pictured is Summer.
Big congratulations to all the other nominees :clap:  :clap:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Congratulations everyone!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I also have a nomination....I entered two, so not sure yet which bear ...what great news to to wake up to!! :dance:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, it looks like a lot of TT'ers got nominated :

so MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS to all of you

: may the best bear (or animal) win !!

Hugs,

Peter & the bears

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yay, Congratulations one and all.

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Congratulations everybody, I received a nomination, too.
Just don't know yet which of my entries, but that's not a problem.
This is my first ever Golden Teddy Award nomination and now I'm sooo excited, it's like Christmas in May.

But maybe I should have expected that, I'm a Bayern Munich fan and May is always a great month for us, exspecially this May.

O, and tomorrow I will see the Scorpions, my favourite band live, so, this seems to become the perfect week.

And my horoscope for this week said Wednesday would be the best day of this week and the email arrived last night, still Wednesday!!!!

Isn't that great?

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

My word!!  I've been away from TT for a little while and look what happens!!

So many beautiful nominations, so can I just please applaud all of you  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: and send my CONGRATULATIONS , you are all winners in my eyes!  Well done!  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs to all.

Marilyn bear_flower

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Big congratulations to all the Golden Teddy nominees! Wonderful work! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations to all of the nominees!!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

How thrilling for everyone!!  Congratulations!!  bear_flower  I am in very good company as I, too, received a nomination for Cold Hands, Warm Heart.  Judging from the nominations so far, it's going to be a tough choice for readers to pick winners!

Thank you Teddy Bear Review magazine.  I am honored and delighted to receive a nod.  :love:

Again, congratulations everyone!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
AletaColdHandsWarmHeart.jpg

Board footer