Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

My Mother gave me a sewing machine as an early birthday present.  I am having a blast playing with it! :dance:   Don't be surprsed if you see a new site up and running by this time next year.  "Jenny Bean bears and collectibles"  There is a story behind the whole " Jenny Bean" thing but that I will save for another post.  Happy new year!  Stay SAFE!  Hugs, Jenn

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Jenn,
             Good old Mom ,I,m sure you will be up and running in no time at all. Look forward to the Jenny Bean tale too amongst lots of Teds.  Hugs Rita xxx

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I love the name Jenny Bean Bears- Its perfect~!

What kind of machine did you get?  Are you sewing up a storm?
If you decide to go with larger sized bears the machine will make it much easirer!  Congratulations.....how fun

ok  JennyBean  we want to see the Bears.....

dilu

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original   WOW! What a great present! Congratulations, Jenn--what kind is it?

I'm still thumping away on an old White, but it's tough enough to handle upholsery and sew through leather. But garn, it's ugly!  bear_noexpression

Eileen

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Lucky you... Jenn - very spoilt!
Looking forward to hearing more about your new venture.... Jenny Bean Bears! - sounds great!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Glad you're having fun with your present.  I want to hear the Jenny Bean story.   bear_original

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Jenny Bean Bears....how absolutely delish !!  That is the cutest name.
Happy Birthday and thank God for MOMS .

Nanc......

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray for you Jenn . . . we can't wait to see new bears and hear the Jenny Bean story!!  :dance:   :dance:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Congratulations Jenn!!!!!  And what an ADORable name!!  Can't wait to hear the story....

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Jenn, Congratulations !! What a wonderful birthday present !!!!!
I'm sure you are making a lots a lots bear form the sewing machine !  bear_laugh  bear_flower  :love:
I love the name  "Jenny Bean bears and collectibles"  :clap:  can't wait to see your bears !

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Now for the story....  Once upon a time in a land far, far, away,  I am actually quite serious about the far, far , away part (Central America.  Panama Canal Zone) there lived a young couple.  Now at first the young couple were overjoyed to find out that they would be bringing thier first baby into the world sometime in march the following year!  Delight soon turned to shock when after Christmas  my mom was bowling in a tourniment when her water broke!  Three days later on New years eve @ 11:45 pm I made my grand entrence. (a wwhopping 3 ponds 4 ounces)   Hey wheres the party?!  I was no bigger than my fathers hand.  because of my size Mom called me " Jenny Jelly Bean" Flash forward a few years to  my searching for a company name I happened to be looking through an old year book and up pops "hey Jenny Bean"  the person who called me this did not know about the nick-name.  Hence " Jenny Bean Bears & Collectibles was thought up.  Jenn

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a neat, wonderful story!!  You were a scrappy, determined little bugger to survive being born nearly 3 months early.  Way to go, Jenny Jelly Bean!!  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:  And I love how you re-discovered the name looking through your annual.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Very Cute Story and wonderful sentiment attached to your Business name. You should use the story on your website/advertisements too. Us teddy bear people are sappy for that stuff.

Anyway What kind of Sewing machine, where's the piccies of it and all the new stuff your making??

Kathy

Board footer