Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Billie-goldTT.jpgDSC_0700_Billie_goldTT.jpgDSC_0731illie_left_goldTT.jpgDSC_0724BilliegoldfootTT.jpgHi All, At last a bear to post! I have been working on my Fantasy Pieces for the online show at www.teddybearsandcritters.com
that will be on from the 31 of May, so have only just found time to finish my Little Black Bear, 'Billie'. He is 11 1/2 inches, with a sculpted needle felt face,  which I have shaded, and have lovely soft pulled leather paws! He is available on my website and Bearpile.
Love to know what you think!
Hope all is good in your worlds!
Cheers linda :hug:

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

Linda, I have never and nowhere have never seen bears original than yours! So much creativity, fantastic!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

ears bears Ears Bears
Website

Another amazing creation Linda bear_flower

Anna Tide Bad Bergzabern

Billie is very special and beautyful!  bear_thumb  I love his face, especially his lovely nose  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh Linda,  Billie is so wonderful!  I love his sweet smiling face and his purple nose, the color is perfect against his fur.  I really love your bears.

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very cool, love his nose

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is wonderful!  I love how happy he is - sure to bring a smile to any collector!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

avateddy Posts: 1,361

I love this smiling bear.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

I love the nose and all the detail you put into it! What a great bear!!!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Thanks so much everyone!!!! My next bear is a polar and boy is he DIFFERENT!!!! bear_grin

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Can hardly wait to see the next one. I love Billie. Your orginality is amazing please don't ever conform.

Board footer