Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

Marci-tt.jpgHellllloooooooooo all, been ages since I was on Teddy Talk and boy have I missed you all and all the lovely creations.  My Dad is doing so much better, thank you for all your prayers and warm thoughts, you helped me through a real rough time.

Well I have not long finished Marci, a commission Choochie, she took what seemed a lifetime, needle felting is definately not for the faint hearted or the early to bedder  bear_laugh anyway I thought I would share her with you all, thanks for taking a peek Hugs Lynne x  :hug:

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Another gorgeous creation Lynne!
So glad to hear your Dad is doing well too? Perhaps life can be a bit kinder to you now..... bear_wub
Luv & Hugs,
Julia x

pudra Pudra Studio
Website

She is so cute and so special  bear_wub   bear_wub

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oooooh Marci is adorable!!  xx  I've been worried about you hunny, glad you're ok, sooooooo pleased dad is doing well, that made my day!! xxx :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, she's fab.  Was worried we hadn't seen you in a while, glad to hear your dad's doing better

donatel Berlin
Website

She is adorable! Nice expression!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Wow, what a creation.  Such detail!  One very happy new owner I bet.  She is divine!

Joanne

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

A real cutie! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

I love cats and your kittens I like very much! they are original and I dream one day of it for my small collection!
If this is the Siamese)))   :redface:   :hug: bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Wonderful creation Lynne,  bear_wub  bear_wub glad things are looking brighter for you now

Pauline

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

So glad to see you back here!!  I'm glad to hear your dad is doing better too!! 
Marci is wonderful, as are all of your creations!   bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:
*Jeannette

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

I love this raccoon! You did a fantastic job on him!!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Hi Lynne.....nice to see you back with such a fab creation!  bear_wub Marci is adorable...so much detailed work  bear_wub
So happy to hear your dad is doing well  bear_flower  :hug: ....your Teddy Bear Times article was fab too!  bear_thumb

Board footer