Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

cuddles1.jpgfun_and_games1.jpgThings have been SO busy since Christmas at work!  As well as this, my elderly Yorkie sadly passed away and to be honest, losing him really knocked me back.  I have visited TT and read the posts with great interest, but haven't felt up to posting.  I finally have got around to taking a few photos of my latest efforts.  They are all new designs for me.  Below are photos of Romeo and Juliet. Both are made from Schulte mohair and silk mix.  They are really happy little bears.  Further details are on my new blog (a new venture for me - still finding my way).

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Cute bears!   bear_thumb

Hugs,
Alison

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

What a lovely pair, Sue, they look so very happy together !   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Sorry to hear that your Yorkie passed away  bear_cry , but I am sure he had a great life with you.

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter, Bashful & Tramp

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

It's really good to see your bears again, Sue.

And my sincere sympathies on the loss of your furry friend (but I'm sure that Peter is right).

Becky

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Many thanks, Alison, Peter and Becky bear_original

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Sue,
I am sorry to hear about your Yorkie.  I understand how losing a longtime furry friend can really knock you back.  I'm happy you have been creating - it really helps to take your mind off of missing your little friend - Romeo and Juliet are perfect!
Hugs,
Janice

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Many thanks, Janice.  I have another very old dog, a Westie, who thankfully is in good health, but is also missing his old pal.

Regards

Sue

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Sorry to hear about your beloved dog, Sue, and that your other dog is missing him, too.  :hug:

Your bears are darling.  bear_wub The mohair-silk mix sounds interesting.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what lovely bears, so sorry to hear about your wee dog though  :hug:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Many thanks Debora and Katy.  Your comments have cheered me up!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh they are so sweet, and you have photographed them so well together. 

I am sorry that you have been feeling down.  I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet.  It does take a while.

Joanne

Board footer