Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

DSCN5396-.JPGDSCN5418-.JPGAfter my daughter made such a good job with her first needlefelted bear, I thought I would give it a go.  I really want to learn needlefelting to add detail to my bears e.g. noses, pawpads etc but thought a complete needlefelt animal might be a good place to start.  So here is my bunny ..........

AussieFelts AussieFelts
South Australia

:clap:  SO cute!  Nice job Ali!

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Beautiful. Just watch out for those needles and make sure your up to date on your shots. But needle felting is a great way to add to a bear. You've done a wonderful job I'd say you are well on your way

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Wow! You did a fantastic job.  Love the bunny, so nicely detailed.

Joanne

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub WOW, how do you do that?  I just can not comprehend how you get that animal from a bunch of wool punched with a needle.  That is a great rabbit. I have bought the stuff to try needlefelting, but of course lack the time at the moment.
I will get to it one of these days.  Great job, thanx so much for sharing.
Hugs Pat

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Cute bunny and a great job.  I have a large container full of wool just waiting for me to continue with needlefelting and I just can't seem to get to it.  bear_noexpression

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a cute wee bunny!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Awwww thank you so much for your kind words.   I buy my supplies from http://www.woodlandteddies.com/.  I met Rita at a bear fair and she kindly showed me how to felt around a metal wire frame - that is my next needlefelting project (after making two bears  bear_grin ).  Her dragons are amazing!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awww Ali, I just seen this little bunny, I don't check out this needle felting column much.  She's really adorable you did a great job with her. bear_wub

Hugs
Pauline

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thank you Pauline  :hug:  I sent some piccies to Rita (the lady I brought the supplies from).  She's asked me to bring bunny with me next time I go to the Pudsey Fair - bit scarey a pro looking over your first attempt!  bear_grin

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Wonderful job!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Karon Posts: 751

Ali

So sorry I didn't see Bunny when you originally posted (don't tend to look in this column).

Bunny is lovely - I hope to be going on a needle felting bear course next year.

How long did she take to do?

:hug:

Karon

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Great job, Ali!!!

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

This little bunny looks so cute, I like it very much! Great job!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Awwwww thank you Melisa, Karon, Claudia and Cindy for such kind words  :hug:

Karon - what another course!  :crackup:  You'll love it, once you've mastered how NOT to stab your fingers or break the needle, its very relaxing!  I haven't had a chance to make another needle felted animal yet  bear_sad  This one took me about three evenings - but as you know, I'm real slow  bear_whistle

Board footer