Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Once again Sam (Samantha Potter, Mary MyrtleMiniatures) and her family held and amazing well organised, Artist only show. I had a wonderful day meeting so many friends from TT and some for the first time. I'll not waffle on about this exellent show, just judge for yourself with the pictures.

1q.jpg

2q.jpg

3qw.jpg

4qw.jpg

5qw.jpg

6qw.jpg

7qw.jpg

8qw.jpg

9qw.jpg

10aqw.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

10qw.jpg

11qw.jpg

12qw.jpg

13qw.jpg

14qw.jpg

15qw.jpg

16qw.jpg

17qw.jpg

18qw.jpg

19qw.jpg

20qw.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

21qw.jpg

22qw.jpg

23qw.jpg

24qw.jpg

25qw.jpg

26qw.jpg

27qw.jpg

28qw.jpg

29qw.jpg

30qw.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

31qw.jpg

32qw.jpg

33qw.jpg

34qw.jpg

35qw.jpg

36qw.jpg

37qw.jpg

38qw.jpg

39qw.jpg

40qw.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

41qw.jpg

42qw.jpg

43qw.jpg

44qw.jpg

45qw.jpg

46qw.jpg

47qw.jpg

48qw.jpg

49qw.jpg

50qw.jpg

51qw.jpg

52qw.jpg

53qw.jpg

54qw.jpg

55qw.jpg

I hope you have all enjoyed my photographs as much as I enjoyed the show..Thanks Samantha.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Ohhhhhhh Jane - thank you so much for all those lovely pics - it let me feel as if I were with you!!!!! All those wonderful artist-bears, how did the show go on????? I hope that so many lovely bears found a new home - did they????

hugs from Austria - Love to you

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks so much for these pictures Jane.  It really makes my day to see them all.  I was thinking yesterday how nice it is in the UK that everyone is really close enough to do the show together.  It is really great for both artist and collector.

Joanne

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Great pics Jane!  Lovely to catch up with you yesterday!  Hope your journey home was good ... bet you're weary today, I know I am!! bear_tongue

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

I was there with my husband and it was a lovely show.  Nice to see all the new creations and to meet friends.  Thank you Samantha for giving us the opportunity.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_smile Jane, they were wonderful, thanx so much for all your hard work taking those wonderful pictures.  I wish I could be there.
Hugs Pat

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

What an amazing show! I would have loved to have been there just to stand amongst all the wonderful bears bear_happy
Karen

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Samantha's show is lovely, it's the perfect size for an artist invitational - large enough to include lots of fabulous bears but small enough to be very friendly.  It looks beautiful with creative stands and lovely cheerful balloons tied to them and it is incredibly well organised by Samantha and her family.  There is a super themed show competition and raffle for everyone to enjoy.

These pics were taken before the show opened ...

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg
The use of circular and pod style tables helps to make the show different from our other UK shows and I must admit, I was very impressed by everyone's creative approach to table display.  I had no idea what to do and no time to organise anything creative, so turned up armed with some stacking boxes, hat boxes, a little easel and plenty of fabric ... I was late to the show, so flung everything at the table and kept my fingers crossed!  Fortunately for the show visitors, the other artists were far better prepared and the show looked beautiful!

The entire show is dedicated to showcasing teddy bear artistry, so there are no shops stalls, no old bear stalls etc and only one fabric supplier, located outside the main hall.  Also, it should be said that Samantha and her family arrange this show entirely for charity and all profits go to the British Heart Foundation.

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh.. Thank you Jane... bear_flower  you've done it again!!! Fabulous pictures!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

What a great day we had...and it was so lovely to catch up with everyone! Many thanks to Samantha and her family too, for such a wonderfully organised show!!!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Well done to Samantha as it looked fantastic! bear_wub
Gutted I couldn't be there but it looks as if a good time was had by all.... Does anyone know how much money was raised for BHF?
Big thanks to Jane for taking such fabulous pictures & taking the time to share with us all..... they're great! :hug:
Luv & Hugs,
Julia x

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thank you, thank you, thank you Jane  :hug:  this weekend seemed to go on forever.  I couldn't make it there and I so wanted to see what I missed  bear_grin   All the tables look fantastic and there are quite a few bears that I would love to have in my hug, maybe it was best I stayed away, not very good at making decisions!  Will be looking at a few websites thou to see if the ones I like are still available  bear_grin

clare14 Country Bears
England

We had the most wonderful day, it was lovely to see old friends and some new ones too - although I didn't get chance to catch up with many of you due to my 2 year old getting fed up and hubby having to take him out so I was on my own most of the time!!   Thank you to everyone who stopped by to say hello   :hug: it was fab to meet you all.

A huge thank you to Jane to for battling around to take photos I know we all so appreciate her doing this as it's not an easy task for her but she always does a wonderful job, big hugs Jane  :hug:  :hug:

A hugely mega big thank you to Samantha and her lovely family (oooh they are lovely!!)  for all their hard work to make this show really special. They work so hard and we all really appreciate them, thank you!!   :hug:  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Thank you for taking all the photos to share with us Jane, I think it's maybe a good thing I couldn't make it, I'd have been absolutely bankrupt!  Maybe next year I'll find a way down  bear_original

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Thank you, Jane, for taking all these wonderful photographs. You did a great job as usual and it really made me feel as though I was there with you all!!  I loved the round tables...what a great show!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Fallenrose near Cologne

Jane, thank you very much for all those beautiful photos, I feel as if I had been there  :hug:

Ariane

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Thank you Jane for all the lovely pictures.  It is always so great to see all the bears.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Such a beautiful show! Well done, Samantha and family, and all the artists whose work is so lovely on display. :clap:  Sure wish I could have been there, but Jane, you capture it so well in photos.  :hug: Thank you for sharing with us!

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Fabulous photos as ever Jane, thank you! :dance: ...sorry I missed being there this year...all the stands looked wonderful....hope everyone had a great day  bear_flower

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Great photos Jane, thankyou:clap: Looks like it was a wonderful show :dance:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

thanks Jane  :hug:  :hug:  you are wonderful to let us all see these shows this one looks terrific!

Raewyn

teeeej Brisbane

Thankyou Jane for sharing these photos.  :hug:  :hug:  bear_grin

Board footer