Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

teeeej Brisbane

I am sooo excited as this weekend is the Gold coast fair. I have been looking forward to this show all year. I have 4 full days of workshops to go to and then the show itself is two days (but I will only be attending one day bear_laugh ). Are there any other  Aussie Teddy Talkers planning to go to the show or the workshops at Kympatti bears??

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

I'll be there, like you I'm soooo excited to go to this show  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:   I have never been before but everyone I've spoken to says it's a wonderful show.
I'll be trading there for the two days and I'll be conducting a mini workshop at the show on making my little Grublings.

teeeej Brisbane

I saw your grubling when I visited Kympattis' recently. Hopefully I can  sign up for your miniclass.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

4 whole days?!  Wow, teddy heaven!  Have a great time

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Well, you know I'll be there Therese :)
I'm trading and teaching workshops, see you there!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I'll be there too trading over the weekend stop by and say hello  bear_original

Raewyn

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I was going as a shopper but circumstances now, I am afraid not....So disappointed but hopefully going next year if it is on....

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Unfortunately I won't be there either this year (maybe next year  bear_original ) - have a great show girls ... make sure you post plenty of photos so we can all drool over the bear eye-candy!!!

Hugs
Marg xoxoxox

Board footer