Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

2THISONE-copy.jpg2kirsten.jpg1catherine.jpgOnce again Teddy Talk members got together for one of their parties. This time it was to celebrate the New Year 2006. Many members flew out from their own countries to join in the fun. It was great to meet everyone again so soon after the very successful Christmas party.

May I wish you all a very Happy New year.

Jane

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

congaline2.jpg3THISONE-copy.jpgMore!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

group1.jpgdavid_duchovny-copy.jpgdaphnefinished.jpgMore!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

judijohnna2.jpgjni.jpgjd13b.jpgMore!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

patsyelvis-copy.jpgkimrockcopy.jpgjuliajudi.jpgMore!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

matilda-copy.jpgwinney-copy.jpgsarahM.jpgriverhol.jpgMore!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

2006.jpgjaneandty.jpgsandishelli.jpgjarredsueann.jpgcelinawinney.jpgAnd finally!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OH MY GOODNESS, you did it again!!!!! I think these made me crack up even more! LOL I see the Rock... his hand is getting a little low on my back LMAO

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh Jane, you've done it again!  :hug:   :dance:   :clap:   :hug:

What a night! I'm just now getting home! (So it's noon on New years Day.... Hugh had a marvelous night planned!  bear_wub   bear_happy  )

Look at my handsome date! Isn't Hugh dreamy!?! I had a lot more fun with him than with Elvis at the Christmas party. (Patsy, you and Elvis look stunning together!) And look at my bod... guess I don't need to participate in the New Year's Challenge after all! HA! Now, my face..... that picture has been long gone from the user photo gallery... a younger, thinner version is there!!!  bear_innocent

Judi and Jared danced the night away... put the rest of us to shame! And Tammy... what a lush!!!  bear_grin

Even Tom Selleck (sp?) made an appearance. I haven't seen him in ages!

Oh what a night!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh Jane...this is just too funny!!!!  I cracked up! bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh
Is that Gerard Butler that you set me up with???? THANK YOU!
Johnna..get away!  He's MINE!

TOO FUNNY!!!!! bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

....ps...I see Penny has found George again!

Great crown Shelli....kick up those legs!

Daphne...WOW...what dress!!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hee Hee Hee  bear_laugh   bear_tongue   bear_grin

Oh this is great Jane  bear_thumb

I see i got George again. I just can't get away from him y'know, he follows me everywhere begging for a kiss, it's getting a bit embarrassing but hey! i can take it  :dance:

We all had a good time by the looks of it Jane - the hangovers are just about wearing off now although i still have'nt found my shoes  :dance:

Thanks for this Jane, it's a great way to start 2006  bear_thumb

Penny - or the new Mrs Clooney  bear_tongue

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Penny - or the new Mrs Clooney

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_thumb  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh Jane!!   Thank you!!!  Now I know why I was SO tired this morning.... didn't crawl out of bed till 11 am!!  (and here I thought I had just stayed home with hubby and watched DVD's LOL!)

You did an awesome job! :dance:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Brilliant again Jane!!!  You all looked like you've had fun  :dance:  ALL THOSE STARS!!!!    bear_wub    <WHISTLE>!!!

Jane, you are such a wonderful clever lady!!

xx

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jane, thanks for hosting yet another wonderful night....... I just wish I could remember the night, but there you have it on film and we look as though we had a great time... didn't my partner look wonderful ...... thankyou Jane you really cracked me up with this one........ love you ..you wonderful clever lady ..... wishing you a Healthy and Peaceful New Year  :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh  bear_laugh Oh gosh these are funny!!!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh   Thank you for bringing 2006 in with LAUGHTER for me!!!  bear_wub

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Jane, you did it again bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin You clever little thing you :clap:  :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dreamy and perfect!  I get to be queen AND land Alan Rickman!  Obviously, I had a wonderful time, kicking up my heels.  I must have gotten some kind of stain or rip in my slutty, black, body-hugging, cleavage-enhancing, Armani getup, otherwise I would have worn that, with my diamond tiara, instead.

Laughing hard here....

Thanks again, Jane, for one of the best gifts of this holiday season!

Big squishy hugs (I've got enough for Alan AND you!),

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ah, Jane . . . I see that Dick and I stayed together for New Year's!  We did have a great time and wow, that dress I wore . . . really peek-a-boo, huh?  You do throw the most wonderful parties - what would we do without you, you clever girl??!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

aww Jane, you really are a miracle worker.....some of those folks came back from the 'other side' for this party...how did you do that.....hmmmmm don't tell.....it'll spoil the mystery.

dilu

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Aww,man, bear_cry   bear_cry  I missed the party again   bear_cry   bear_cry   :redface: ...... maybe I'll make the Valentine's dance, sniff,sniff.

No but really gals,you all look so wonderful and what a great load of fun you all had.
Jane,your so awesome!!  bear_wub   bear_wub   :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL Shari, I missed the party also  bear_ermm

Next time, how about you and I make sure we get an invite.. LOL

Danni

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

No, Danni... you're there.  Look closer!  I think you were on the right hand side of one of the pictures...!

This one:  http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php … 949#p53949

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Danni and Shari!!! We must have been in the Pub with Garnet drinking champaign and beer!!!

Hic!!!!

Mamamea

Board footer