Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Jane - what a wonderful party  bear_laugh
You are such a welcoming and fun hostess bear_flower  bear_flower
One tiny little question - who was I with again??
Sorry but the eyesight is not as good as it once was never mind the memory bear_grin  bear_grin
Curious :hug: Anne

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Jane that was fabulous i couldn't wait to see who my date was and i am verry happy that i didn't get ossie again thanks Jane you rock  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

That party was too much fun. My husband Said "WHOA!" When he saw my dress. I had a great time line dancing with you all.  :clap:  :bday: Happy New year to you all!
Ps. No hang over here!!!!fI STuck to Club Soda ,HE HE.
Kathy

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

These pictures are hysterical!   bear_grin  bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_tongue

TTers sure do know how to party!   k065.gif

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL My computer screen must be cutting me off then!! LOL DAMN COMPUTER LOL I need a larger screen.

Perhaps that's happened to you Louise and Shari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada
shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I must have missed this party too...perhaps I'm hiding behind (or rather IN) the spiked punch bowl.  bear_original

It does look like you all had a fantastic time bear_original

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Hey Jane how do you decide who goes with who

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Jane, thank you for another party I will remember it forever!! You know what I mean/
Fantastic time, best New year party ever!!!!

HUGGS, Julia :hug:

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Jane .
                 Happy New Year to you and your Family. These are just superb. I see I am with my fellow Scot ,Sir Sean. However ,who was it I was with at the Xmas Party,I thought it was Dick Van Dyke ???. Maybe my eyesight is rubbish.    Have a great 2006 and Thanks again for all your entertainment.

Big Hugs Rita xxx

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Thankyou Jane!!!! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! This is such fun, and I'm delighted you've made more 'well-endowed' than I have ever been in my life. Only in my dreams have I had a figure like that!!!!  bear_grin  :P

What a fantastic way to welcome the New Year. I only wish we could do this in reality!

I'm toasting you all with my virtual glass of wine *clink* - Happy New Year Everyone  bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Rita, yes you were with Dick Van Dyke at the Christmas party, for some reason you and other people bought different guests to the New Years party, I don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes

Jane.   bear_thumb

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh my goodness Marie and Eileen... Look at the big bottle of JD at our table - were we doing shots?  mustve been because I can't remember LMAO  bear_laugh

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance:  WOOHOO Jane! You're a genius!!  :hug:

When's the next party? I'll be ready to arm-wrestle Shelli  bear_angry  for Alan Rickman!  bear_wub

Eileen

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh  We ARE, Kim! But what's that on our laps . . . could be a present, or some guy in a shirt, passed out.

Rita--what are you doing there with my Sean?!!

Eileen

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Oooh, Anne....looks to me like you're with Mulder from the X-files....you lucky woman you!!!!  bear_tongue

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Eileen wrote:

bear_laugh  We ARE, Kim! But what's that on our laps . . . could be a present, or some guy in a shirt, passed out.

Eileen

HA HA! I didnt even notice that! LOL

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Thanks Jane, for another fabulous party!!!! Looking at the pictures just now was just as much fun as being there!! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  It looks like a good time was had by all!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wisdom Bears wrote:

Hi Jane .
                 Happy New Year to you and your Family. These are just superb. I see I am with my fellow Scot ,Sir Sean. However ,who was it I was with at the Xmas Party,I thought it was Dick Van Dyke ???. Maybe my eyesight is rubbish.    Have a great 2006 and Thanks again for all your entertainment.

Big Hugs Rita xxx

Rita . . . I came with Dick to both parties!!  You grabbed my date for a little dance while Colin Farrell and I showed off our moves at the Christmas Party.  Dick is very attached to ME, though!

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

So Sorry Sue-Ann,
                                I would never had done that idf I,d known.   Big Hugs Ritaxx

Why did I not see you with Dick then ???

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I just saw how wonderful my figure is. Sexxxxxxxyyyyyyy!!!! All this time I have been using the wrong mirror.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Jane, your a wonderful host, thank you once again.  We had a hoot of a time too.  Happy New Year everyone.   :dance:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jane, Jane, Jane, you throw one heck of a party.  I have been sick -with what I thought was the flu- for the past 3 days (great way to start the new year  n040.gif   !)  But, after seeing the pictures I must actually have a horrible hangover.  I don't usually drink, but I must have been crying in my beer over losing George.  I give up Penny, aka Mrs. Clooney, you're too much competition for me  bear_cry  I think I'll skip the next party since I obviously can't handle the alcohol.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Ahhhh Tammy I hope your feeling much better now ...... it is bad when you can't remember being at the party isn't ...... I look as though I was having a wonderful time and to think my partner came back from the dead not once but twice .....so it must have been one great night....... bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Tammy, sorry to hear that you have been feeling unwell. I hope that you are ok!

You don't have to give up on George, don't you remember that I had him cloned for you, your George is the one with Tammy tattooed on his arm. You can find him with the picture of you and Penny in your boxing gear.  bear_rolleyes

As for the bottles of beer you were drinking at the party, take a look at the labels...Homer Simpson may have something to say about that!
bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Big smiles  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  Jane.

Board footer