Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Berwickbears Berwick Bears
Maine

pj-bear3-007---Copy.JPGWelcome!!
PJ is another bear with a purpose.  His adoption fee will be used to send care packages to our soldiers in harms way. Letters and care packages really mean a lot to these guys who stand between us and those who would do us harm. So I have decided that the adoption fees from all of my bears adopted from Memorial Day thru 4th of July will be used to send the care packages.

PJ is named in honor of my long time friend who is a member of an elite unit of the US Airforce called pararescue, also known as PJ's. Pararescue is a small unit dedicated to rescuing hostages any place in the world and retrieving US pilots downed behind enemy lines. There work is mostly classified so they often remain unsung heroes. Sadly they are currently heavily engaged in Afghanistan and many other little known places. The bear PJ's blue eyes and black fur were inspired by the blue eyes and black hair of my loyal PJ friend who quietly does so much for us all. Thanks so much for taking a look at PJ.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Mindy, what a fabulous bear and for such a great cause.  He really is wonderful!!

hugs,

Brenda

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Stunning bear  bear_wub

Pauline

clare14 Country Bears
England

Absolutely awesome in every way Mindy.......xxxx

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

He's stunning, love him  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub My prayers to the RED WHITE & BLUE, your bear is stunning, what a face with a look of sheer determination.  I love your idea of gifting your adoption fees, I hope they are many.  Thanx for sharing and may your friend be safe, along with all our soldiers.
Hugs Pat

Berwickbears Berwick Bears
Maine

yellow-ribbon.jpgThank you all so much for your kind compliments about PJ and your prayers for my friend, who unfortunately has to remain unnamed due to his missions,  and all of our troops.  They never leave my thoughts.  Check out adoptaussoldier and anysoldier.com, they are great sites to support the troops.  I love that bear people are such kind and caring people!  Thanks again, it means a lot.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a lovely big bear, hope he does well

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Fantastic bear - just love him!!!

Hugs
Marg  bear_original

Board footer