Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

ttpetit.jpgHello,
I have just listed a miniature bunny on my website - Petit is available for immediate adoption!  If you have a moment to peek in on her, this is her link:
http://www.boohbears.com/page6.html
Thanks so much!
Hugs & Lots of Blessings,
Janice

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

How gorgeous is this!!! Adorable wee bear and all the accessories........wonderful!  bear_wub

:hug:  :hug:

avateddy Posts: 1,361

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, how cute!  Hope the cat doesn't enjoy the same diet of furry critters as your dog  :crackup:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

I'm laughing, Katy!  We don't have a dog but Pixie is pretty good about refraining from making lunch of my furry critters!   bear_grin
Thank you so much everyone for your kind comments on my bunny and her accessories!   I used to make little "balloons" quite often many years ago to go with my bears and quit for a while but it's so much fun, I may start again!
Thanks again!
Janice

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oops, sorry Janice, I totally mixed you up with Tuppie Teddies dog tale (it's been a very long week at work, I'm knackered - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it  :doh: )  Still glad she doesn't have a furry diet though  bear_laugh

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

I'm laughing, Katy! I am honored you mixed me up with Tuppies Teddies - her bears are oh so cute!!!   I must admit I didn't read her dog story but I can only imagine!   Moral to this post ... Don't work too hard at work! bear_laugh
Hugs,
Janice

TeddyValley Teddy Valley Bears

Fantastic creation and I love your cat! :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:
Judit

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thanks so much for the compliment on the bunny and my cat, Pixie!   She's such a clown!
Hugs,
Janice

Board footer