Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Thanks for sharing them all, and big  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: to Robert for selflessly chatting up all those women for their photos  bear_laugh  (what did he do to get the guys' ones though?  bear_happy  )

Didn't realise your purple bear was so HUGE either!

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Like Tracy, I didn't get around to all of the tables.  So, the pics were great for me to see too.  I guess I'd better keep my hubby around.  He really enjoyed the show and has agreed to travel to EXPO with me in October. 

Hugs,
Alison

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Wow fab pictures Robert & Alison!  :dance:  :clap: Thank you for sharing, this looks like a wonderful event  :hug:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi Alison, thank you and your husband for taking these piccies.  It is so nice to see some bears from across the pond.  Just wished that some of the business names was clearer on the table - Alison do you know the name or business name of the blond lady wearing a white shirt she has a red and yellow panda high up on her table and a two toned blue lion?

Thanks again for the piccies  bear_flower

busserbears Busser Bears
Elkhart, Indiana

It was great seeing my best friend Celia Baham face!  thank you!
Leeann Krikau
Busser Bears

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Alison: Thank you so much for posting the pictures of the Teddy Bear Reunion. There are so many talented artists. It was fun to look at your photo's!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Brilliant pictures, so enjoyed looking through these, thank you Alison and Robert  :hug:  :hug:

Pauline

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thank you, Alison, for all your (and Robert's) time and efforts, so we can enjoy all these great pictures of the show !  bear_thumb

You know what strikes me : while I was visiting a show in the UK, almost simultaneously -give or take a week- there was a show in Australia (Gold Coast) and there was your show in the USA (Heartland, Arizona).  Maybe there was another show in Hong Kong or Singapore or Japan, we don't know about? 
These places are thousands of miles apart and yet we were all doing exactly the same thing : Teddy Talking and Hugging !   bear_laugh   It just sort of "feels right".  bear_happy

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Krys SoCal
Lovethosebears wrote:

Hi Alison, thank you and your husband for taking these piccies.  It is so nice to see some bears from across the pond.  Just wished that some of the business names was clearer on the table - Alison do you know the name or business name of the blond lady wearing a white shirt she has a red and yellow panda high up on her table and a two toned blue lion?

Ali, that is Diana Watts of DiBears!

I had a great time ... always a lot of fun and memorable times in Clarion!

Thanks for the pictures, Alison. There are tables that you have a picture of that I didn't get and I thought I got to take a picture of them all! I missed about 4 signatures too in my newsletter of the artists/vendors. Just not enough time but it was fun to chat a little with each one. Except for one artist, everyone was so open to have their picture and signing his/her picture in my newsletter.

Your husband done good. I always saw him everywhere helping out. BTW you and hubby won door prizes at the closing ceremonies but you had already taken off. Glad to see you're home safely.

IMG_2174_Large.JPG

Sorry about taking this picture with your eyes closed. Didn't want to keep you as it was closing time.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

WOW, What a great picture of me.  It was closing time and I was already sleeping!  zzzzzzzzzz

Alison

Board footer