Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

teeeej Brisbane

Bears-by-Tracey.jpgBearleigh-Bears.jpgBear-Mania.jpgBear-Hugs-by-Barbara.jpgBear-Essence.jpgBean-Bruins.jpgBalgowlah-Bears.jpgAttic-Attack.jpgAlmond-bears.jpgA-Creative-Hideaway.jpgHere are my pictures from the Gold Coast show. This year it including bears, dolls, craft and beads. I managed get most of the stalls, but there are a few missing.  bear_sad

teeeej Brisbane
teeeej Brisbane
teeeej Brisbane
teeeej Brisbane

Sharons-Little-Treasures.jpgSharon-Grace.jpgRuthie-Creations.jpgRitzy-Bears.jpgRhonda-Lomax-Bears-N-Teddies.jpgReal-Deal-Bears.jpgRainebears.jpgPretzel-Bears-Craft-Studio.jpgParker-Bears.jpgMolly-Bears.jpgand more...

teeeej Brisbane
teeeej Brisbane
teeeej Brisbane

Bearcomp5.jpgBearcomp4.jpgBearcomp3.jpgBearcomp2.jpgBearcomp1.jpgAnd finally the bear competition entries...

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Therese,
Thanks for posting all those fabulous photos  bear_flower ....I haven't bothered flying up there because I thought many of the shows were dying off a bit, but it looks like they had a great roll up....might have to make the trip next year.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Therese

The pictures look great it was a lovely show and I was so pleased to met you I hope you enjoyed your workshops too  bear_original

Raewyn

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Wow we're being spoilt with show pics at the moment. Thanks for sharing. Australia officially has some of the best bear artists ever! There are some really beautiful pieces there. From a purely silly view I love well dressed bears hehe.

Richard
x

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thank you Therese for sharing these great piccies with us. There is a few names there I don't recognise and I'm off to see if I can find some some websites.  I wish I could have been there just to play with some of the lovely mohair Wanda Jayne has on show!  bear_grin

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Thanks Therese for sharing these wonderful pix ... recognised a lot of my current 'beary' friends and a few I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet  bear_original  Looks like it was a well-attended show which is fantastic news!  bear_thumb

Gold Coast is one show I would love to attend ... aahh maybe next year   :pray:  :pray:

Hugs
Marg  bear_original

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Thanx, Therese, the pictures were fabulous, looks like a lot of bears there. Dolls and other stuff also.  I love looking at the displays for hints when I do mine.  Great Show, thanx so much for sharing.
Hugs pat

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Looks like it was a terrific show, Therese, and the quality of the work is just fantastic!  Thanks much for the tour!

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi Therese,
Thanks for the lovely pics. I thought the show went very well. The standard was very high and the the new venue was great. I really enjoyed myself and had a great show. It was a very well attended show :clap: I enjoyed the warmer weather too.

Hugs bear_flower

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Wow wondeful photos Therese  :clap: I felt like I was there myself looking at all the fabulous creations  :dance: Thank you!

Sherroy Sarchie
Tasmania

WOW what a show. Wish I could have gone lol. bear_thumb
I hope everyone did well!!! bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, thanks Therese. I know just how much time and effort goes into capturing a show in pictures, so I really appriciate what you have done for us with presenting the show to us, so a HUGE thank you. It looks like it was a wonderful show with so many great artists exhibiting, many of whom's work I instantly recognised. It was great to see my dear friend Raewyn smiling out at me from behind her lovely bears.  bear_flower
Thanks again Therese!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Great photos - thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs,
Janice

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thank you Therese for taking the time and the effort to let us enjoy the pictures of the show !   bear_thumb

It looks like a wonderful show.

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Oh Jane  you are my lovely friend  :hug: you made me blush  bear_original

Raewyn

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Thank you, thank you!  It's wonderful to see these virtual shows. 

:hug:
Alison

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

So much fantastic talent downunder! ...and great photos!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

thank you so much Therese, for showing us your wonderful photos of the Gold Coast show.
Looks like a great show and so many wonderful bears. As Jane said, it was great to see  the photo of you Raewyn.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer