Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

TTtiff5.jpegTTtiff3.jpegTTtiff1.jpeg

This bear is being raffled to benefit Tiffany Tate.  Tiffany need to raise $100,000 for a lung transplant.  Ticket are $10 each and only 250 tickets will be available.  Please visit my website, http://www.eTeddys.net, and go to the charitable works page to learn more about Tiffany and how to purchase raffle tickets.  If you have a blog or facebook page, I would be very grateful if you would share this information with your friends.  We hope to sell all 250 tickets and raise $2,500 with this event. 

Tiffany, the bear, is a whopping 33 inches long.  She is made from Schulte Kid mohair, the finest that money can buy.  I ordered the glass eyes direct from the manufacturer in the UK as this size is not available in the US.  I have added ultra suede eyelids and eyelashes made from  human hair.  She has reverse trapunto paws made from 100% wool felt and is fully lock nut jointed. 

Please help me help Tiffany!  100% off the ticket price will go to the National Transplant Assistance Fund which is overseeing Tiffany's fund raising efforts.  NTAF insures that all funds are used for medical expenses for transplant patients.

Bear hugs!

Alison

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Alison,
I just emailed you asking what size eyes you used on this huge bear!  She's beautiful!   I've purchased my tickets!   It's a wonderful cause.  God Bless Your BIG HEART!!
Hugs,
Janice

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

This bear is absolutely stunning Alison.  I got my ticket too bear_original  I'm sure they will sell out fast for this worthy cause.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Thanks so much Tammy & Janice.  The response has been pretty overwhelming!  The teddy bear community is so wonderful and caring it just amazes me.  The eyes are 20 mm.  I have to say that I am in dire need of a massage after tackling such a large bear.

Hugs!
Alison

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Wow, she's a fabulous big bear, and what a great cause.  My cousin had a heart/lung transplant back in the late 80s when these things were relatively new, however we're very lucky to have free healthcare for all with the NHS, and the only thing the family had to pay for was petrol for the ambulance (it's a long story, and not at all normal practice!).  I must get to buying my ticket for her and for Maria's raffle tomorrow...

BequestBears Butterfly Bequest
Website

Beautiful! Both you and the bear  :clap: I have just sent you the funds for my ticket & am working on a post about it for my blog.
Diana

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Just ordered my 5 tickets!!   Hats off to you Alison for doing this.... what a totally sweet thing to do!!   The bear is awesome, to help Tiffany in this little way makes me feel great, but I can only imagine how I would feel if I won this teddy!! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Such a beautiful, beautiful bear for such a worthy cause - you are an amazing person Alison.  :hug:

Hugs,
Marg  bear_original

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Thank you all so much.  I am really excited and can't wait until July 10th for the drawing because someone I know is going to win this bear!  Not sure where I'm going to get a box big enough to ship it!  I updated Tiffany and her family about the amazing response from the teddy bear community and they too, are overwhelmed. 

Big hugs!
Alison

tedsnsuch Teds 'n Such
Chicago
Website

You are amazing Alison and so is this beautiful bear! :)

I bought my ticket!

Hugs,
Tyler

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: such a wonderful bear, you are such a kind soul  HUgs Lynne x  bear_wub

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Well, I ran into a bit of a snafu.  It's against policy to sell raffle tickets through paypal.  So far, all is good for any tickets already sold.  I'm working on the needed documentation from NTAF to make sure everything is A-OK.  If you want to buy tickets for the bear, you can still send me a check or make a direct donation to NTAF and forward the donation confirmation to me.  I have to say, the paypal people have  been really nice about this.

Hugs,
Alison

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

ALL 250 tickets for the raffle bear have been sold!  Hooray!  We raised $2500 towards Tiffany's lung transplant in just 3 days time!  I'm just waiting on a few checks to make it in the mail and we might hold the raffle early!    bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Thank you, thank you to the many who bought tickets.  I'll announce the winner by email and will also post here on TT!

Hugs,
alison

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Yay, they went quickly  :clap:

Board footer