Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

polar_05.JPGHi everyone  :hug:

I'm delighted to introduce Aputsiaq who's name means "little snowflake" in Greenlandic.  He is made from faux fur and has open/close eyes/mouth, leather tongue/nose, epoxy clay claws.  He is 5 inches tall standing.   

Aputsiaq is now available on ebay with a reserve much lower than his retail price.  http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie … :MESELX:IT

polar_02.JPG

polar_03.JPG

polar_04.JPG

polar_01.JPG

There are many more photos in his auction.  I hope you can visit him there!   bear_flower

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

Melisa,
As always this little bear is just fantastic !!! I love everything you create.  :clap:

Hugs,
Bonnie

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hee hee, he's fab, what a playful little bundle

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Bonnie & Katy!   bear_flower  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:

TeddyValley Teddy Valley Bears

Aaaaawwww! He is soo lovely and playful! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

:hug:
Judit

Obsessive-badger Posts: 6

He absolutely gorgeous! Love his expression bear_wub

~Sammie

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Hi melissa wow you never fail to amaze me! hes gorgeous missed seeing your bears  hugs sue  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

lelechka** Posts: 79
Website

Melisa, you are grear artist!!!!! :clap: I love all your bears bear_wub

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you so much!  I appreciate all your comments.     :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Fabulous!! as always  bear_original

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Such a cute baby bear, and so tiny! Great job! bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

How adorable!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

He's adorable Melisa.  bear_wub  So much detail in such a tiny little body. Amazing.
What happened to your head? I just saw a post where you mention a head injury?  I've been away for a while and it sounds like I've missed a lot of news : (  I hope you're o.k.
:hug:  Denise

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awww he's fabulous Melisa, love that last pic  bear_grin  bear_wub

Pauline

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

Just amazing.  Such a beautiful bear!

Hazelton, BC
Website

A great big thank you to everyone for your sweet comments!  I will be listing him on ebay today with a lower reserve and will update my post when I do. 

What happened to your head? I just saw a post where you mention a head injury?  I've been away for a while and it sounds like I've missed a lot of news : (  I hope you're o.k.

Thank you for the good wishes Denise... The short story is that I had a bad fall in a hotel bathroom about a month ago...  I hit my head very hard on the corner of a soap dish that was on the wall above the bathtub.  I got a concussion from it (along with a little amnesia).  Unfortunately, some symptoms aren't getting better, so I had a CT scan last week and should have the results this week.  It makes creating more difficult, but creating does give me something to try to focus on - so what I can do helps me feel less depressed about the headaches and pain I'm still getting.  I'm not the sort of person who gets easily depressed, but this is dragging on too long!   bear_sad

donatel Berlin
Website

Melisa, Aputsiaq is great as all your works. bear_wub  I press the thumbs for you that the  the headaches and pain goes away and you'll forget this like a bad dream. bear_flower

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Awwww, the most beautiful little polar bear!!!!!  bear_wub I love all those cute poses...so darling!!! And oh my goodness, I am sooo sorry to hear about your accident, I hope and pray you will feel better soon!!! Gentle hugs, Kimi

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

OMG Melisa, how scary.  Please be sure and let us know the results of your test. Actually, could you either email or pm me as I haven't had a whole lot of time to get on here and don't want to miss hearing what the results are.  I hope you are feeling better soon.
Big Hugs to you  :hug:

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you!  And I appreciate your well wishes for me!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Hi Melisa!  Your polar is darling!!  Your attention to detail supurb!  Hugs and Prayers said for you on your medicle issues!!!  Huggies, Susan.

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Susan!   bear_flower  :hug:

Board footer