Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Pickle720Medium.jpgHi Everyone

I hope you are all well  bear_original

It seems like ages ago that I posted my last bear on eBay, however this one is going on later tonight.

His name is Pickle and he is made from short pile mohair, cashmere paws and completed with a bell accessory and gentle airbrushing.

I hope you like him and wish me luck for a succesful auction!  bear_grin

I have another bear now on my website, hopefully finding a new home soon on eBay if you want to take a look  bear_tongue

DSC00778_WinCE.JPG

DSC00782_WinCE.JPG

DSC00784_WinCE.JPG

Hugs to you all

Lisa x

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a lovely inquisitive little chap

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

What a totally sweet creation!!!  Good Luck on his adoption!!!!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

He's totally darling! bear_wub  You need to attach a picture using the function below the writing window so we can see it when we're in the main Teddy Bears & Other Friends forum. There's a post at the very top that tells how to do it.

united kingdom

Thank you for the kind comments,

I did wonder how to add a photo - thank you for letting me know, I shall have a look later on (when I am not at work!!  bear_tongue )

Hugs

Lisa x

Fallenrose near Cologne

He's so cute!
I'm hoping to be able to get him on his auction on ebay, he would be my very first artist bear#
Wish me luck

Hugs, Ariane

PS: I was wondering..do you make commissions, too?

united kingdom

Hi Ariane

Wow, thank you. I am delighted that you like my newest creation and I know that Pickle is very excited about having a new mum soon!  bear_grin

I do make commissions, if you have a look at the adopted section of my website there are some photos of just some of the bears I have created, however if there is something special you would like then just let me know and I will do my absolute best for you. 

Once created there is never any obligation to buy unless you are completely happy (I can email/send photos etc).

Look forward to hearing from you  bear_original

Hugs

Lisa x

Fallenrose near Cologne

Hi Lisa,

thank you for the information.
I'll take a look at your website and will think about it. We're moving at the moment, so it may take a little longer, but I won't forget it. I have already in mind a bit of a special look so it shouldn't take me too long to decide....

Hugs, Ariane

united kingdom

No worries, hope the move goes well.

Love your little bear in the thumbnail - very cute!  :clap:

Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

Hugs

Lisa x

Fallenrose near Cologne

I'm glad you like him, he's my best bear so far - and my boyfriend loves him!

I'll surely post some more pictures in the future as I have several finished ones already and others that wait to be completed (I ran out of glass eyes before), but first I'll have to take better pictures. My photographing skills suck :crackup:

Hugs, Ariane

Board footer