Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Tita-2006-002.jpgOk, this is my dog "Teddy",( one of the dogs) every time I go to my cupboard to  get fabric he has to climb in, do his dog trick, which is to turn around, scratch, kick out the mohair, then decide on a cozy corner and settle down. When I tell him that he is a baaaaddd boy he gives me this look.

Thought I would share this with all of you,
Woofs from Teddy and hugs from Lynette bear_rolleyes

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I just have one question, Is he making Good choices for your bears????? bear_grin  bear_tongue  bear_grin
Hugs, Kathy

P.S. one more question, does he have a particular favorite color mohair or is it just random?????

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Kathy,
I had to get the picture loaded, there he is what do you think, he is trying to match up the colours lol,
hugs Lynette.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

What a cutie, I recognize that look!
I think he is looking for that perfect shade to compliment his gorgous fur, silly boy. Bears are for dogs too!!
Maybe he's hoping for a friend.???
Hugs, Kathy

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

He should be more careful about where he sleeps. He might find himself made into a bear with that coat.

Marion

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

What a cutie! Teddy knows a good thing when he sees it! Perhaps you should make him a mohair bed?  bear_wub

I caught my puppies playing tug a war with a piece of mohair one day.... that was the one and only day they were allowed in my room together. (The older one, Tucker - 1.5 yrs - never cared about my 'stuff', just layed under my table at my feet. Then the puppy, Riley, came along and he's developed a renewed interest in all the things he shouldn't put his mouth on!)  bear_wacko

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

How cute, Lynette! Having two dogs of my own, I know that look too well!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Such a  cute doggy.  He looks like your avatar bear , even the shading around the eyes LOL

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How adorable Teddy is!!  I have a kitty that does the same thing in my mohair closet!  She finds the darkest corner, then pushes most of mohair on the floor while retaining one or two pieces to sleep on.  Baaaaaddd kitty!

Deb Upstate New York
psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Soo cute!

Daphine, I never thought that one dog could be a bad influence on another dog. Too funny!!!!!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hes so cute!  How wonderful.....wouldn't it be neat to be able to afford a kingsize bankie made out of a nice thick plush mohair.  Yummy, I would love it with a lining of cashmere.....uh huh  that works....bet Your little Teddikins would like it too....

weonderful pic....thank you so much for sharing it,

dilu

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is adorable! What a cutie!
I'm afraid I will have trouble with my westie Tiffani
she thinks anything in this house with fur on it is HERS! LOL
Thanks for sharing  bear_original

Celena Oxford

So cute!  Look at those sweet eyes! simply adorable!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

That look gets you ecvery time doesn't it.  bear_rolleyes
I have a new kitten that although isn't really allowed in the house seems to manage to quite regularly.  bear_original
And she loves to lay on my fur or chase my hands while sewing.  Makes life difficult sometimes but when she purrs I am just putty in her hands.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Teddy  is sittting on the desk , and I have said Teddy they are talking about you, and he is wagging his tail.
I have my own collection of bears and he knows he cannot go and take them, I do keep the expensive ones out of his reach, but when he is cross with me he will go to the display and take a bear off, and if I find him, I get this look, saying "Ok, now what are you going to do " and then its a chase to get the bear. But I simply adore him.
bear_original Lynette

Board footer