Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I had the most amazing brother in law. He was more like a father to me because he married my sister when I was 5 and he was the father I never had. Another plus was he lived only 2 houses down from us.
Ralph was a great story teller. You were completely captivated by his voice. He had one of those voices that made you hang on every word. We often times told him he should have been in commercials, TV, radio, something!! He could hold you prisoner just telling you a story about a trip he took to the hardware store!!!!! As wonderful as his voice was, when you call him on the phone he would answer with a big deep "YELLLLOW". Yellow? Really? He had no distinct accent that would explain the play on the letters or change of the word hello! And if you asked him why he said "YELLLLOW" he would reply "I didn't. I said hello!" Boy did we have fun teasing him about this over the years.
So I too would like to say to all you dear people here at Teddy Talk "YELLLLOW!!".
I am writing to all of you that have been concerned about me. First I would like to apologize. I didn't mean to just stop communicating. It wasn't my intention to not answer your emails, post cards, cards, T/T post or attempted phone calls. And it is my hope soon I can answer you each individually but for now please except my apology in this post.
Time does go by fast. When you are sick it can seem to drag on and on but I kept telling myself that I would be better in a few days and be able to reply. That didn't happen. I have been extremely ill. More so than at any other time in my life and along with the illness I have been very, very, very depressed, full of gloom and unfortunately doom. I will not burden you with the details but I would like to say that if not for the letters, emails, postcards, get well cards and messages from you all it would have been much harder to bare.
It's not my intention to leave anyone out so please forgive me if I do so but I would like to say a special thanks to Peter Masscharis for all the fantastic pictures he has sent me. You take such great photos Peter!! And I thank you for all the emails, FaceBook correspondences and cards you have sent me. You are truly an Angel here on earth and I can't think of a better human being to own one of our precious teddy bears!! I'll be sending you more. I hope you don't mind. :)
Also I would like to thank Gail Thomas and Pat Hage for their almost weekly cards and post cards they sent me. Without a single reply from me you 2 are the most sweetest ladies with the most biggest hearts and I thank you for your kind words and encouragement. And Susan Rayner thank you  for the teddy bear! I'm looking at her right now and again I promise your bear is on it's way.
I don't mean to leave anyone out and there are many more that emailed, send cards and tried to find out what happened to me and I do thank you all for your kindness and concern. You know who you are. :)
No matter what I wish you all the best life has to offer and I hope life is good to you and your loved ones. And that includes the ones with mohair, fur and fleas!
Hugs,
Cyndee

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

:hug: Welcome back to TT, Cyndee!   It is GRRRREAT to have you back!  You were sorely missed.  The hills and valleys of life can be hard to walk sometimes, metaphorically speaking.  I was scared and worried that I would have to have an operation, but the doctor says not now.  Just that you have been able to post here on TT again is wonderful news, and good evidence of the strength of Teddy Bear power!  Again, welcome back, Cyndee!   :hug:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Such a big Yelllllow to you too Cyndee  :hug:  Its so lovely to see you posting again and to hear that you are feeling better.  We have really missed you!

Take care  bear_flower

:hug: Ali

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

OH HOW WONDERFUL - welcome back to our Teddy-bear-world - I'm so happy to read your message, we were all so worried about you and I'm so happy, that you are back again.
I will send to you all my power and love and wish to you a wonderful day full of love and joy
happy to have you back here - so many beary hugs from Austria
ciao ciao - your friend  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_flower
Hi Cyndee!

It is great to see you back...

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

So glad you are back Cyndee,  I have been thinking about you.

Joanne

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

YELLLLOW!!!

Oh, how lovely to see you back on TT Cyndee, we have so missed you.

Sending you lots of love and best wishes for a continued speedy recovery.

Hugs, :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Mariyn bear_flower

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

So, so glad to see the post from you.  We have missed you on here and facebook.  Life can sometimes deal up a bad time but with friends and loved ones, it makes the day a little brighter.  Hope you continue to get better and we see your smiling face posting again.

Super hugs. :hug:  :hug:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :clap:  bear_wub  :clap:  bear_cry Oh, Cyndee, here I am at work with tears of joy running down my face (no computer at home yet) just to know that you are back with us again.  It was such a long time and I worried so much as we all did.  So YELLLOOOWW back to you and will always put that saying with you now.  I hope even tho you did not chat with us that you did read all the things that have been going on.  Geez I have missed you.  I do hope that things are much better for you now.  Sounds like you went thru a terrible time and I am so sorry for that.  So for now Welcome back and please don't go so far next time, we love you so much here at TT.  Till we chat again,
Hugs Pat bear_flower

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Another Yelllooow to you, Cyndee.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

You've been greatly missed here in the online world. I'm so sorry that your illness is causing you to suffer. There's just no justice in that.

Thank you for stopping in - especially when you feel lousy.  bear_sad

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Oh my, oh my, oh my, I know boys shouldn't cry, but I can't help myself.  bear_cry

I am sooooo glad that you have found the strength and time to post this,

CYNDEE

!!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I guess you know how worried we were and the hardest part was not knowing, but we understood how difficult it must have been for you (and probably still is) and we vowed not to give up on you. 
I am so pleased that in our very small way, we have helped you get through this period !   bear_flower   
I am certainly no angel (more like a little devil  bear_laugh ), but your kindness touched my heart and that is something I will never forget.  bear_wub

So a big

"YELLLLLLOW"

back from me, Flynn and all the bears.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

We are keeping all our fingers and paws crossed that your health and strength will keep up, so we will read lots more wonderful comments from you.   :pray:

BIG BIG HUGS,  :hug:

Peter, Flynn & the bears

P.S. You know my motto " there is always room for one more bear ! "  :whistle:

Flynn_020610_014.jpg

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Cyndee.
We REALLY need you here! We need your sage advice and your ability to be a fair referee. We just need you bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Welcome back, it's so great to see you again!  Hope things are starting to get better for you now  :hug:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I read your message!  I'm so glad you are back with us!  You have always been like a ray of sunshine in the teddy bear world and have been very much missed! I'm sending you a bunch of big hugs!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

It's so wonderful to see your post.  Take care.

Sue

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

YELLLLLOW right back at cha!  I could not believe my eyes when after a sleepless night I gave up and got up at 4.30 am and saw your post.  That must be why i got up some subliminal message told me you were back.  It is soooo great that you are here and posting again and a huge welcome to you.

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

When I first started reading this thread, Cyndee, I thought I'd be really original & shout "YELLLLOOOW" back to you but everyone else seems to have had the same idea?!! bear_grin
It's great to see you back & I hope that you're still recovering well. You've been missed & everyone has been concerned for you so thank you for finding the strength to let us know how you are.
Best Wishes &, of course, BIG Teddy Hugs to you!
Love Julia x

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

So nice to have you back on board Cyndee, I'm so pleased you are feeling well enough to join us again. All the best for your full recovery, with big bear hugs, Linda  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Yelllllllllllllllooooooooooow Cyndee, it is sooooooooooooooooo wonderful to see you back. As you can see you have been veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much missed.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
So glad to hear from you!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, wow, Cyndee . . . I can't tell you how great it was to scroll down and see your very lovely face, your precious puppy, and Bubble-up Bears appear on my monitor!  Though nobody was around to hear (a good thing), I yelled "CYNDEE - THANK GOODNESS"!  I'm really sorry you've been so sick and sincerely hope that this episode is totally behind you.  I wish for you no more pain or depression and want you to know that we at Teddy Talk have missed your kindness, friendliness, and wisdom on this forum.  So, I hope your recovery is steady and that you will feel like visiting us more frequently.  Big hugs and strong vibes for getting well coming your way.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Hi Cyndee. what a marvellous surprise to see you back on TT. bear_wub  bear_wub  I am so pleased, in fact I'm 'over the moon'. bear_grin  We have all been really worried about you...... so to see your post is wonderful.
Sending you big teddy hugs and lots of good wishes for a complete recovery!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Dear Cyndee, it's fantastic to see you back posting again, so pleased you are feeling a little better now and wish for your health to continue to improve. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Pauline xx

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Cyndee,
Sorry to hear you've been down and out.  Heath problems sure can make you depressed.  Keep your chin up and lean on your bear buddies in times of need. 

Big hugs!

Alison

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

BIG Hugs to you Cyndee for a continuing recovery  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Dear Cyndee this is the best post I have read in ages so glad you are back on the board we have missed you heaps. :hug:  :hug:

Raewyn

Pages:

Board footer