Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I have told them, and plan to remind them in perpetuity!!!  What a good suggestion, Dilu. bear_happy

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Hi Shelli

The magazines hadn't come in on Monday.  Magazines also get delivered to the shops on Thursdays.  It was raining today so I didn't go and look but I'll go look tomorrow lunchtime.

M

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Ph Shelli, I love #9!   I have known MANY hubby's over the years, just like him - make him eat those words, girlie LOL

Hugs,

Brenda

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

What a great group we have....I dont have a mag. to share but Shelli...have you thought..

You could take the one you have and have your stuff color copied.. the slip into plastic top loaders...put into a nice pretty notebook of sorts...give them to your family .Then wherever you get recognition later on...mail them new stuff ...You are not selling anything here so I dont see how it could  be against any copyright...they are gifts....Winney

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That would have been my next best option, Winney... but I wanted them to have the full impact of an entire ARTICLE written about me buried in the pages of the magazine.  It's probably a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

Luckily, the awesome folks here at TT have solved my entire problem!  As of this morning I have secured help in getting the last of my ten wanted copies! 

You guys (gals, actually) truly rescued me and have made me so happy with your generosity and efforts.  Thanks to every one of you who sent good thoughts, did research, visited bookshops and just plain wished me well.  You're so appreciated, really!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer