Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Hi!  I am among the artists who prefer, well I HAVE to have, Morning Glory fiberfill that I can no longer get at Walmart.  Anyways, I am in the process of trying to find some somewhere...in the meantime...is there a stuffing product out there that is like Morning Glory that I can use until I can find my Morning Glory fiberfill?  I simply cannot use the Poly fil they carry at Walmart now, it's waaay too slippery and bouncy...it does not work for me at all.  And Polyfil is the only product you can buy at Joann's, Michaels...I dont understand why craft stores would only offer ONE type of fiberfill bear_angry ! Sorry, I don't mean to rant  :redface: I like the cottony texture of the Morning Glory and the fact that it stays where you put it!  I am working on a new creation and I know I will not have enough of my Morning Glory to finish it  bear_cry If you know of a product I can get that will get me through I would sooo appreciate it! Thank you so much in advance for all your help! Hugs, Kimi

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

http://www.crscraft.com/products/vProdu … 4=0&L5=0&V

This fiberfill at CR's Crafts is what I use and it does pack tightly, staying in place very well.  Hope it works for you.

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Hi Sue  bear_original Do you use the premium or the economy? The link came up to their site, but showed a couple different kinds.  Thank you so much for your help  bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Kimi... You might find this previous discussion on Morning Glory very helpful as others have be searching for an alternative:
http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=36053

I LOVE springy, bouncy stuffing and use the Premium stuffing that CRsCrafts sells at the link SueAnn provided. If you want something that stays put I'm guessing the Economy would be the one to try. I haven't so I'm not sure what it's like.

You might find other stuffing options at the link I posted above. I still have some of the stuffing from Monterey Mills which is mentioned in that thread... enough for one bear.... I'd be happy to send it to you for the cost of shipping if you'd like to try it.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi, Kimi . . . I use the economy, which packs tighter than the premium, I believe.

Pat Klein Faux Paw Bears
Tallahassee, Florida

I tried ordering it through Marshalls Dry Goods but their search engine will not bring the product up for me to place and order on line.  Anyone else able to 'get through?'

Marshall Dry Goods Co. is now a distributor for Morning Glory Products.
www.marshalldrygoods.com

Pat

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Daphne, thank you sooo much, please IM with how much it would be!  Thank you Sue Ann for your help as well, it's nice to know there are some other options that might work, I was in a panic!  Pat, first, I'm so sorry I haven't written back to you yet, pleeease forgive me!!! And second, I couldn't find the morning glory through the search on Marshalls website either. I did email them, but haven't heard back  bear_ermm  Thanks again ladies for all your help!!

Pat Klein Faux Paw Bears
Tallahassee, Florida

Kimi,

I emailed Marshalls and got the following reply:

Please call toll free 888-744-8277 for Morning Glory pricing and shipping.

Thank you,

April Cannon
Marshall Dry Goods Co., Inc.

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Hi Pat!  I just received that same message today, I haven't called yet however...have you?? If so did you find anything out? Hugs, Kimi

mj Pinney Bears
North Carolina
Website

mj Banner Sponsor

I ordered 2 boxed of the Morning Glory premium fiberfill from Marshall Dry Goods Co., Inc.   
I spoke with Robert Vaughn -  1-888-744-8277   
Hope this helps!

Board footer