Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Ivyworks Ivyworks Artistry
Ottawa, Ontario

Hey there pals and gals, I'm sorry to say that health problems have me setting down my needle and thread, amongst other past-times, for now. I've been dealing with ongoing problems with my head and eyes (my vision is severely distorted), and now have the additional problem of numbness in my legs. The hospital has finally agreed that yes, it's time for me to have an MRI done to see what's going on. I'll still keep popping on Teddy Talk to keep updated with everything, but until I've got my health more under control, the teddy making is on hiatus.  bear_cry

Shannon  bear_ermm

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't well.  I hope you will be back to yourself real soon.  Take care and here are lots of hugs for you  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I hope things go well for your Shannon.  I will keep you in my thoughts.  Your bears will always be waiting when you can return.  I the mean while we are always here for the visit.

Joanne

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

I'm so sorry to hear about your health; you are in my thoughts and prayers... and yes, as Joanne said, we will always be here for a chat! I hope you find a diagnosis soon, and make a speedy recovery as well... Can't wait to see you return to bear-making! Big hugs!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Hoping for the best for you, Shannon.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

It's always better to know what's going on, and I hope it turns out to be something manageable.  :pray:

Becky

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

best of luck with the health issues and please stay around you can still chat.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Sorry to hear about all the health issues, hope they can work something out for you soon and you feel better again.  Don't be a stranger, even if you haven't got fur and thread in hand  :hug:

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

So sorry to hear of your health issues.  Please continue to log into TT, read and chat.  Keep us apprised of your situation.

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

I hope you are feeling better soon, your bears will be missed  bear_sad

Hugs

LIsa x

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Shannon,
I hope that doctors find out the source of the problem soon.  Please keep us posted on your condition and know that you will be in our prayers. 

Hugs,
Alison

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Hugs for you Shannon  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  do keep dropping in to TT  bear_flower

Board footer