Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Little Cooper is home now after his neuter, he cries for me to sit and rub him  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry , his little voice sounded weak when he cried out a few times,
wonder how many nights he cried like that at the shelter  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  He seemed to really love me softly brushing his little head, cut out a few mats on his lips, can't wait till next week to get him groomed, have to wait at least 8 days before a bath, poor sweety, he smells like urine and has so many tangles in his little fur, I would have loved to have had him groomed before the neuter but the shelters follow such a government red tape they won't let you...Tiff seems to really like him and him like her, I think she really will when he can run and play with her.

vvv10.jpg

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Poor sweet pup.  bear_cry  It's great, though, that he and Tiff are liking each other.

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So pleased that Cooper will now have the love and care he deserves.   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I was thinking about you yesterday Tami. I remebered that you were taking Cooper home with you. Give him a HUGE hug from me and Lucy. I can't wait to see the newly groomed Cooper once he is ready to meet the world looking positively handsome.

Great picture of the day, how cute is that baby!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

MZemeski Posts: 151

Poor baby!! He's probably so confused. Glad Tif likes him!! Better days are coming for little Cooper!  bear_flower

Hugs,
Melissa

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, hope Cooper starts feeling better in the next few days and enjoys his grooming when he gets there

Board footer