Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Here is a picture I took of Cooper today, he is so cute, I love his face bear_original  I took him to my vet today for a complete checkup, I will know the results of the blood work tomorrow, she said, he was healthy and needed to gain about 3 lbs, Tiffani can teach him how to do that bear_original We do have to have his little teeth cleaned Oct 13............His grooming will be next tuesday and I will post another picture then......He hates it when I leave his sight  bear_cry  bear_cry , I had to go back out to the car at the clinic and the girl behind the counter said she would hold him, they met me back at the door when I was coming back in, she said he started crying really loud when you walked out .......... bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry   He is so afraid I'm going to leave him  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  I told him he was stuck with us! LOL...........I'm jumping in the tub and Tiff is down stair baby sitting....... bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

coopersept72010.jpg

This is how Tiff works her baby sitting............. bear_grin  bear_grin

coopersept72010d.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Is that little Cooper adorable, or what??!!  Tiff is such a good little Cooper sitter . . . looks like she's going to be an excellent big sister.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Oh, how adorable!  bear_wub  What a perfect match your family is for little Cooper.

Becky

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Good grief, Tami, Cooper is just adorable!  I'm glad Tiffany likes him and they will be good buddies.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

I love the way Tiffany is watching over him.

Hugs,
Alison

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I can see just why you HAD to adopt him, he is so so cute, just look at that little man.  bear_wub  Tiffani looks like she has taken on the role as big sister well, bless her. I can't wait to see pictures of them playing together.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

MZemeski Posts: 151

Tami - He is so cute! Those pictures make me want to reach out and hug him!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Boy, he's already attached to you!! Can't wait to see what he looks like after he's groomed! Tif's a good sis already I can tell!! bear_thumb

Hugs,
Melissa

Fallenrose near Cologne

Oh Tami, he's so cute! I'm so glad he has found such a loving home

Hugs, Ariane

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

How wonderful, Tami !   Cooper is settling in so well and Tif is going to be his big sister.   bear_thumb
I hope the results from the blood tests are all good.   :pray:

It's so sweet that he cried when you left him briefly at the clinic ... he must know that you are the best thing that has happened in his life and that he must hold on to you !!  :hug:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Just darling! I bet Cooper and Tiffany will be best buddies in quick order.  bear_wub  bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub Boy, how cute is Cooper, and look at Tiffany doing the babysitting.  I am so happy that Cooper found a loving family like yours.  I can not wait to see him all groomed.
best of luck
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Miss Petula Pie Miss Petula Pie

Oh...Cooper is adorable  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  and Tiffany is a great baby sitter  bear_grin

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

So glad he's so in love with you all already, lol at that last photo though!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

:dance:  :dance:  Oh Tami he is so cute and clever to know that you are the one for him.   bear_wub  bear_wub

Raewyn

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

He is adorable! and Tiffany is such a good puppy sitter!
Have you looked in to having Cooper's teeth cleaned by someone who doesn't use anesthesia? There is a wonderful fellow who comes to the shop where I work once a month to do teeth cleaning. He has a vet with him who checks the dog first to be sure it can be done without anesthesia. It is much cheaper than having to put them under anesthesia as well as safer.  Plus all the customers have been pleased--never heard one complaint. I am sure there are other poeple who do this as well. Just thought you might want to consider it.
Beth

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
ScaliWagGrrs wrote:

He is adorable! and Tiffany is such a good puppy sitter!
Have you looked in to having Cooper's teeth cleaned by someone who doesn't use anesthesia? There is a wonderful fellow who comes to the shop where I work once a month to do teeth cleaning. He has a vet with him who checks the dog first to be sure it can be done without anesthesia. It is much cheaper than having to put them under anesthesia as well as safer.  Plus all the customers have been pleased--never heard one complaint. I am sure there are other poeple who do this as well. Just thought you might want to consider it.
Beth

Hi Beth, yes I thought about it, but took Cooper to my vet the other day for blood work and a check up, she said his little teeth are pretty bad, not terrible but she thought better to put him to sleep, she said that way if they come across a really bad tooth they could just pull it....poor sweety, I'll be glad when all of this is over  bear_cry
My vet told me ....she saw a rescue the other day the gums were so bad, you pressed above the tooth and green stuff comes out... bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
I wish owners would take care of their teeth, Tiffani is 8 yrs old and her teeth and gums are beautiful, I brush them everyday. And Cooper will have his done the same way after the cleaning bear_original

Board footer