Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Somber.jpgHi everyone :)

Just uploading my Hugglets photos! Here's all the sloths that are coming with me on Sunday, I leave tomorrow so the update is tonight I'm afraid!

4976640477_db5319f85f_o.jpg

From the top left they are:

Scraps, an 11" scruffy female, Wishel, a fluffy 14" male, Somber, a sad little 11" boy.
Tully Applebottom, a 13" boy who's going to be the centre piece of the table: he's a gnome! Then there's Blush, who you may recognise if you've been following me for a while, and Hobo, a 12" scruffy sweetie.
Bert, the boy with the new body sitting at a solid 14", Saffron the clown (11" of fun!) and of course Leo who you've also met before (he's 13").

Finally, here's Bert, Saffron and Tully's full body shots: you may have spotted something new for Je Suis Lugly in Berts' design! Tully has got a fish pond and two fish too, he's going to be the centrepiece and I love him bear_laugh I hope I can enter him in some competitions! There's also a shot of Saffron in all his glory, hopefully he'll find a new home too.

4976666463_9d5874b910.jpg

4970860382_244376d9d3.jpg  4970371963_eb45831045.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Chloe xx

PS Thank you Teddy Talk, without you I would never have had the skills to have been invited to Hugglets... I am grateful to everyone who's shared knowledge with me over the last four years. We see so far because we stand on the shoulders of giants  :rose:

4973494003_51ea992a68.jpg

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

What a wonderful selection Chloe!  :dance: ....can't decide which I like the best....think it's probably Somber....but then maybe Blush....or then.....! See you Sunday  bear_flower

donatel Berlin
Website

Hello Chloe!

I am going to Hugglets too and I am afraid too. It's my first Hugglets show. I wish you all the best and I hope that we get to know us.

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thank you for your comments bear_laugh Can't wait to meet you both: we can stand in a corner and cry with nerves together!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

A great collection, they look wonderful, good luck at the fair

Pauline

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh they're all fab.  I think Somber's my favourite, he looks very wise, and like he would be a very good listener

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

So so so clever. I absolutely love the centre piece with the pond, would love to see him in a competition! Good luck for Sunday but you'll be fab.

Richard
x

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thank you Richard and Katy bear_original I love Somber and Tully too, they've definitely had a lot of comments so far bear_original Hopefully that'll mean good luck for them on Sunday!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

WOW They are all adorable - good luck!!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Quite an amazing collection of work!  Hope to see them in the fur tomorrow!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

They are wonderful!!  I'm especially drawn to the white sloth!   What a phenomenal amount of work you put into these!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thank you Jane, Melisa and Sue bear_original It was a lot of work preparing for this show, and the first time I've had to make anything in bulk: I don't think I've made this many sloths in a YEAR before, let alone three months! I'm in awe of people who do this al the time...

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Loving your clever designs Chloe!

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website
jenny wrote:

Loving your clever designs Chloe!

Thank you Jenny bear_original

Board footer