Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Time sure flies--and the year end holidays are just around the corner!  Time to sign up for the 2010 Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange!  Whatever year end holiday you celebrate, it's fun to get greetings from TT friends in other cities and countries. 

Each participant sends cards to the five persons under their name on the list.  All participants are free to send cards to everyone on the list if they desire.  The result, whether sending five cards or sending to everyone, yields holiday greetings from around the world.   Lists are distributed by private e-mail.

Registration is now open, until October 25, 2010.  If you wish to participate in the 2010 Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange, please send me your name, snail mail address, and email address by PM or by e-mail to plumcottagebears@gmail.com.  The list should go out by November 1, 2010.  Come join the fun and send and receive holiday greetings from around the world!

Hugs, Gail S. Thomas, Plum Cottage Bears

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

You've got mail  bear_original

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

OMG Is it that time already ??? Have I been asleep for a few months ???  :crackup:
It seems only yesterday we were sending each other virtual vacation cards !

Sign me up !

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

This was so much fun last year,  you have mail from me. :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm in again, too.

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_shocked Shock! horror! not that time again oh geez!  bear_shocked  Now I've got over that I'm in and will send details to go on the list  bear_grin

Sherroy Sarchie
Tasmania

I would also like to sign up.

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Wow, can't believe its that time again. I've sent you my info.

Hugs,

sandlalouer Luxembourg

Count me in as well! First time for me!  bear_wub

MadScientwist Posts: 65

Oh! this sounds fun! I want in!!!

Long Beach, CA

There's still time to sign up for the 2010 Annual Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange!   

Each participant sends cards to the five persons under their name on the list.  All participants are free to send cards to everyone on the list if they desire.  The result, whether sending five cards or sending to everyone, yields holiday greetings from around the world.   Lists are distributed by private e-mail.

Registration is now open, until October 25, 2010.  If you wish to participate in the 2010 Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange, please send me your name, snail mail address, and email address by PM or by e-mail to plumcottagebears@gmail.com.  The list should go out by November 1, 2010.  Come join the fun and send and receive holiday greetings from around the world!

Hugs, Gail S. Thomas, Plum Cottage Bears

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I'm part too - I just send you a PM - oh I'm looking forward - it is so wonderful to get cards from around the world from my lovely TT-friends!!!!! this makes the world coming into my home!!!!! Thank you to all the bears for giving me the possibility to be part in this big family!!!!
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

jillanne UX'BEARies
Toronto

Hi Gail

Count me in!!!!!

Hugs
Jill

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Hi!
Sounds like fun, Add me please into the list too,

Hugs,
Tatyana

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I sent my info!!!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Relish Bears Relish Bears
Adelaide

Love this idea!  I've just sent my details via PM.  bear_flower

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Are these just 'ordinary' cards or those fancy 'artist generated' cards - they have a proper name but I forget what it is?

Long Beach, CA

The cards for the annual year end holiday card swap are intended to be ordinary greeting cards.  You can buy cards or make your own.  I think what you meant by artist generated cards were artist trading cards.

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Hi Gail,

Please include me.  Where do I send my address?

hugs,
Sheila

Long Beach, CA

Sheila, you can send me your address by one of two ways.  First, you can send me a private message here on Teddy Talk.  Second, you can send me an email to plumcottagebears@gmail.com.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hugs, Gail S. Thomas
Plum Cottage Bears

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hello Gail,

I have sent you a PM.  I love doing the Christmas Card Swap.  Many thanks for organising this for us.

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I just my info. I missed out last year so look forward to sending and recieving cards this year!
Beth

Long Beach, CA

Last call to sign up for the year-end holiday card swap!

Registration closes today, October 25, 2010. 

If you haven't signed up already, send me a pm or email to plumcottagebears@gmail.com with your full name, surface mail address and e-mail address.

Come on and join the fun!

Hugs,

Gail S. Thomas
Plum Cottage Bears

Long Beach, CA

The card lists went out today, by email and in some cases by private message.  Please find your name on the list, check the entry, and report back to me any needed changes by private message or email.  Additional corrected lists will be sent out as needed.  Now I need to go get my cards!

Long Beach, CA

Since I have not received any more corrections, final card lists will go out this weekend.  Now I've got to get my cards!
Hugs, Gail

Board footer