Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I proud of you girls :clap: , I haven't weighed myself too scared.......  :doh:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh Daphne, I think you've got that right!

Shelli....you go right ahead and SAVOR that chocolate!!!  Feel absolutely NO guilt whatsoever about it, and get back to your regular eating when you're good and ready  :hug:

bear_tongue Karen I feel the same....scared of the scales!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I have lost 1.1/2 kls since we started ...... it is very up and down ...  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I have lost 1.1/2 kilos since we started ..very slow and up and down bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Just reporting.

I'm happy to say, although I don't have a scale, I'm much smaller. My pants are falling down, and my boyfriend says I'm a much smaller hug now. He's being very supportive in eating with me and not snacking in front of me. I don't think I could do it without him.

I also have a cheat meal every Friday night.  bear_tongue

I've been excersizing almost everyday. Even if it 's just for 15 mins or so. I can now proudly say I can RUN up 13 floors of my downtown office building. When I 1st started I would want to die after just 1 floor. So big improvement there.

Sounds like everyone is doing well. Even if you're just not gaining any weight, that's half the battle right there.
It's really the little things that count. Try just changing one bad food habbit, or running to the car instead of walking. Etc. You'd be suprised how much weight you can loose just by a few changes.

Okay, that's my rant for the day.  bear_whistle

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yeah, Heather!!!!!  :clap:    :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yay, Heather!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Fantastic - every one of you is a success!  Good on all of us!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

The hubs feel off, kerplunk! splat!

so I am status quo- npthing bad to report nothing good....

dilu

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Okay, I'm pretty late checking in.  bear_whistle

Well, my daughter had her birthday Monday and her party was the day before. I'd like to say that I prepared a nice, healthy meal for her party. But of course there had to be cake. There were lots of leftover cupcakes and I've been eating them on a daily basis. And I don't know what the heck is wrong with me cause I've been eating the chocolate ones also! (I don't like chocolate! Or so I thought  bear_grin )

On to the good news, still going strong without the cigarettes. I am using the patch which is a step-down program. So I've completed step 1 which was for 4 weeks and now I'm step 2 (a lower dose of nicotine) for 2 weeks. I've only got about 3 weeks left total of using those things and then I have to quit the patches. It'll be okay though. I actually forgot to use one yesterday and didn't have any trouble at all.

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

What to go Sandi!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Wonderful for you, Sandi!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Ooooops, I forgot to post my progress - or lack thereof - for last week.  Pooh . . . I stayed the same - no weight loss, but then, no weight gain and I walked only 5 miles.  Have GOT to start losing again!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I had mint cholate chip ice cream.....but I did have the 1/2 fat Dryers and only one scoop......

I am happy to report that I have been able to get the fat down to minimal on my chex mix,..I mix the oil and butter with the same amount of water and then I add 2T Worchester sauce and put the whole mess in a spray bottle.  it takes longer to cook, and I use 4 whole boxes of the different cereals, so i am using double the cereal with 1/2 the fat grams....the spray bottle mixes it well in a (paper bag)  The hubs doesn't know its half the fat  bear_original and 1/4 the salt.....

I also found a Snickers mini....in my drawer, and ate the whole thing by myself!.....boy am I ever a selfish wifey or what?! bear_whistle

oh well.....we had a whole day of sunshine today.....the first whole day since October!  It was glorious.....and hot...50F

hope everyone is doing good!

hugs

dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

I think that sounds very reasonable, Dilu, and you've got to celebrate that sunshine and "hot??" 50 degree weather!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_cry   No progress since last week, but no middle-section flab gain, either.  bear_original

I feel guilty, but lucky too--a grateful student presented me with a PILE of choccies.

What could I do?  bear_whistle

Eileen

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

All right I haven't checked in for ages.
i am pleased to say since jan 9th I have lost 7kg (15.43pounds)
I reduced portion sizes and started tracking what i ate every day and do dsome sort of play 5 out of 7 days.  either dancing, or walking....
I hope everyone else is going all right.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

bear_sad  Well, I can say that I have NOT lost ANY weight since January 1.......BUT! I have not smoked since Dec. 30..........AND I still have 9 fingernails (I chewed off a thumb nail the other day as I sat reading) that will teach me to spend my nights reading instead of working on bears!

How is everyone else doing??????

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Well, I'm on the same boat as Ellen. I haven't lost any weight. I've been terribly lazy and can't remember the last time I exercised!  bear_whistle BUT! I am doing great without the smoking. I had been using the patches. I stopped using them about 2 weeks sooner than I was supposed to (according to their timeline) because I was just plain forgetting to put them on anyway. So I figured it was a waste of money to buy anymore if I wasn't even using them! So I don't know exactly when it was but it's been a few weeks, but I have quit the patches too! I feel so much better too.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Good for you girls!
15 lbs is alot of weight. Nice job!

Quitting smoking is the most amazing thing you can do. Once you realize you can quit such a habbit, you'll find you can do anything you put your mind to.

I am also sticking with the program. I have been working out at least 4 times a week and eating MUCH better. Not perfect, but then again. Who wants to be perfect.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

You go, girls!!!  I'm so proud of you, Heather, Bronwen, Sandi, and Ellen . . . you girls are fantastic!  What courage and discipline you have!  Man, I've faltered terribly and I'm the one who started this - - - AAAACCCKKK!!
I stymied myself during Valentine's Day week and haven't recovered.  I had lost 8 pounds, but have now gained one of them back.  Sigh.  I'm not giving up, though . . . onward and upward.  More self discipline and exercise, I tell myself, and maybe I'll actually lose those 30lbs.  Great going, you guys!!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I've lost 7 whole silly pounds since Jan 1.
I gain some back, then loose again. But the max is 7 lost pounds and it's where i'm at now.
The bunnies are keeping me from eating so that's a good thing!
I'm not exercising.
I've just put hubby on a low fat, low sodium, bland food diet for 2 weeks because of severe, pre-cancerous acid reflux issues and he doesn't behave. So, I'm going to eat what he eats... I'll be skinny in no time if I don't cheat while he's at work!!!!  :twisted:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I'm walking everyday either on the treadmill or down my 1/2 mile driveway and back.  I'm also starting a pilates program at home (I've done it before...great for stretching).  My neuro also changed some of my medication and one positive side effect...WEIGHT LOSS...although it's made me a complete dingaling and forgetful and I'm sure I now have ADD (attention deficit disorder)...I can't stay on task for more than about 2.5 seconds.   bear_wacko

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

SueAnn Don't beat yourself up about the gain, last week I had a gain as well and I knew what I was doing the whole time.  I had a very stressful day and tha was the end of me. But I put it behind me it was only a small gain (200g) and it isn't important in the whole scheme of things. So those who 'fell' off the wagon remember the wagons stops and waitis for you to climb back on.

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Oh, Poooooh, I haven't lost anything this week, but I didn't gain any either, so I guess that's something.  Hurt my knee again on the weekend, running around the dog show ring, but I didn't feel a thing at the time....won Best in the Toy Group with Penny Pug...Yay!!......And to tell the truth we did celebrate with a bowl of spaghetti with butter and cheese!!!

Board footer