Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

cooperresting08.jpg

cooperrestingfeel.jpg

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh this is too funny,  I opened this picture up and yawned.  Even in photos it is contagious.

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

:crackup:  Thanks for sharing!

Us Bears Pennsylvania

It's only been one day and good ol'e Cooper looks 100% better!  bear_thumb

Go back and take a look at some of his pictures, especially the one of you and him on the day before he went to the groomer.  Compare that to the ones you posted today.  They are different like night and day!

Of course, he looks a lot better after his bath and haircut but it's more complex than that.  Look at the expression on his face and in his eyes.  Look at his posture.  See the way he appears to have that famous, perky Schnauzer look?  That's what I'm talking about.

He doesn't walk around with his head down and his shoulders slumped anymore.  He doesn't lay around with his head between his paws and a tired look on his face.  Even in that first picture you posted of him when he was still at the pound shows a difference.  Yes, he looked happy to know that he was getting new humans to take him home but, even under all that grungy hair, you could see a depressed look about him.

Today it looks like a weight has been lifted off Coop's shoulders!   bear_smile

He'll just get better and better every day.  It's all downhill from here!  bear_thumb

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

He looks good and his teeth are really white!!  Great pic - thanks!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

:crackup:  he has made my day!  What a gorgeous fella he is.  The second photo looks like he's been airbrushed around he's eyes ................ he's adorable and looking so well.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
Lovethosebears wrote:

:crackup:  The second photo looks like he's been airbrushed around he's eyes ................ he's adorable and looking so well.

You didn't airbrush him, did you Tami ??  :crackup:

Seriously, he's looking very good and healthy and happy.  He is a very lucky dog to have found a home with you!  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA
Lovethosebears wrote:

:crackup:  he has made my day!  What a gorgeous fella he is.  The second photo looks like he's been airbrushed around he's eyes ................ he's adorable and looking so well.

I was noticing the exact same thing, airbrushed.

Joanne

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

What a hoot!! Very cute!!  bear_wub  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, Cooper, you have very lovely teeth!  Great looking dog, Tami!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Cooper is so cute!  I'm glad he's doing well.  He's lucky to have you as his mom because I know he's well loved.

When my mom first got one of her rescued cocker spaniels, it took a long time for the female to be comfortable.  She used to sleep with one eye open.  After a lot of patience and love (this was almost 9 years ago), she is happy and comfy.  Our rescued cocker took a little while to feel comfy too.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is such a sweetheart!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer