Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

djbbears Queensland

Well I fun shopping online as the aussie dollar matched the american dollar :dance:  so took the plunge and went shopping online....I get a little nervous shopping online as you never know whats out in cyber world, but am glad I did it so just waiting for it to arrive amso excitied..:)

cheers
Debbie

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I'm glad that other people are able to enjoy the weak dollar.  bear_cry  (Honestly - I'm glad you could do some shopping. :dance: )

Becky

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I am having a ball with it especially as Intercal in particular are so much cheaper anyway.

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

While I was away teaching workshops in Victoria last week, my DH ordered some HIFI gear he's been drooling over for a couple of years! can't wait to hear it!  bear_original  bear_original  I'm thinking I need to get more fur...............mmmmmmm maybe not I have a mountain already!  :P
It is tempting though........

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Lol, good for you, we've been in that position before, it was great.  Not so much right now though!

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I remember when it was 2 dollars to one pound - that was fun, it felt like everything was half price bear_rolleyes  As Katy said, not so much for us here.  bear_sad

Board footer