Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Kringle1sm.jpgKringle is a Limited Edition of 3 bears.  With the Limited Editions, I have moved into a slightly different direction with my work, by offering Limited Editions of special bear designs, which reflect an endearing simplicity along with character of expression more common to my original works.  These bears will be offered under the name ThimbleBeary Lane Collectibles, from the ThimbleBeary Originals Studio.

Kringle is made from short honey tan mohair and created from an Anime design.  Kringle measures  6 1/4  inches tall and has brown blown-glass German doll eyes with Ultrasuede eyelids.  His legs are created from red pillow ticking fabric, and his feet/boots are green mohair, as is his hat.  I have sewn a green vintage jingle bell to the hat, and the hat is also sewn to his head. Kringle's nose is stitched from perle cotton and lightly varnished.

To visit Kringle on my website, please click here: http://www.thimblebearyoriginals.com/we … able1.html

Merry Christmas everyone!! bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hee hee, what fun

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

I love these guys! The eyes are so neat! bear_thumb

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Adorable Tracy I am sure they will be snapped up in no time. WOW 

big hugs

Shane

Iowa
Website

Thanks so much everyone! bear_wub

Bry Thingumy & Co
Website

LOL they are utterly adorable, love love love their little expressions!!!!

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Really cute! THose eyes look like my eyes after working all night  bear_grin

Iowa
Website

:crackup: Oh Karen, you poor thing! Lol!!  Thanks so much! bear_wub   And big thanks to you as well, Bry! bear_wub Your comments all mean so much!

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

They look sooo cute and funny bear_original I love them! bear_flower  bear_thumb

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

jadore!! their eyes its so funny!!! ilove bravo id like santa brings me them!!!! bear_cry

Board footer