Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0173.JPGSAM_0172.JPGSAM_0180.JPGSAM_0181.JPGSAM_0176.JPGi hope all of you are in good mood good health and good wheel!!!! so id like to show you a baby who looks for home to play with his old wood car!!!     web site:    lesoursdisabelle.e-monsite.com !he is 11 cm tall ! many love!! isa bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Littlecrow Posts: 71

fantastic!!!! love her!!!

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

She is very cute and she looks like an antique! Well done! bear_thumb

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci  girls i love you!!!!!! as you when you are creating as little crow Eliza and lot of artist we put all what we have to give in their heart: love sadess hanger hope and many other expression of their beeing!merci!!!! bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awww very cute bear, didn't realise how small he was until the last picture with him in your hand  bear_grin  bear_wub

Hugs
Pauline

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a sweet baby

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

hey girls!! i  want to thanks to visit me and to say too: i know why im doing this job with such force love its because of people as you !!! merci kat  et pauline :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :cake:  bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_happy

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Lovely -I do love oldies!!! This one has so much character.

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks jo im a fanatic of yours too and also your sculpted head bears are so touching!! merci bear_wub  bear_cry  bear_flower

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

:clap: he is fantastic :clap: , I love the way you have antiqued him, he looks really old and well loved bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Wonderful!  I love what you've done with him :o)  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci carol!!! your bears are so well loved too! bear_flower  bear_smile  even if they dont look old!!!

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci melissa!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  :cake:

Board footer