Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

Honey-Front-1.jpgThis is my 2010 British Bear Artists Awards finalist for the 'Furry Friends' category.

I'm pleased to say that she has managed to find herself a new home this evening.  bear_original  bear_original

I was wondering whether to part with my competition entries or not, but I've decided that they need to go to a good home.  I enjoyed making them but now it's time for them to move on to pastures new.  bear_original  bear_original   My other shortlisted entry is listed in 'Teddy Bears & Other Friends'.

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

SO cute Sarah!
I love the expression on all your creations little faces.... They look "fed up with waiting so take me home now please" bear_grin
Shes lovely bear_wub
Hugs,
Julia x

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

hou hou so chou!! bravo for the award !!! bear_thumb

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

He was so cute, although I was a bit worried Lyn's cat would eat him as they were sitting right next to each other  bear_grin

South Wales

Aww, thank you ladies!  :hug:

Katy, I know what you mean.  I felt that my poor little rabbit was just a tiny spec compared to the other entries in that category.  It looked like a member of Lilliput had found itself in the giants' world  bear_happy  bear_happy  bear_happy

annalong MadebyAnna

What a wonderful bunny. LOVE the feet.  bear_wub

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Fabulous little bunny!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
bear_thumb ~ Kathy

South Wales

:hug:  :hug:  Many thanks for the lovely comments.  Honey is currently making her way to her new home in Surrey.  bear_thumb

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Congrats!  Your bunny is adorable!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

South Wales

Well Honey has reached her new home and her new owner is very pleased with her.  She told me that she only ever collects bears but something about Honey caught her eye.  That was a huge compliment for me as I've been feeling rather despondent of late over my little creations, so she has given me a much needed boost.   bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Board footer