Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

MIA-RED-PANDA-005.jpg-side.jpgMIA-RED-PANDA-004.jpggood-top.jpgMIA-RED-PANDA-007.jpg-goo-side.jpgMIA-RED-PANDA-002.jpgface.jpgMia is the first red panda that I have ever made -she has a hand sculpted porcelain face with set in brown dolls eyes -I absolutely loved creating her and paint firing her face which has come out with a lovely richness to the colour.The face had about five or six firings to achieve this richness.

Mia's fur is a long ginger with a darker tip and a dark brown that has a black tip and of course her white ears.I have ringed her tail with a colour dye and she wears a porcelain name tag. She is 15" tall.

I have made three red pandas altogether -two are not quite finished yet!
She is on bearpile now.
http://jobears.bearpile.com

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

oooh he looks so kind in his expression!!!!! :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

So pretty, and such great fur.

Joanne

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Jo, Mia is wonderful, :clap:  :clap:  I think this is my favourite of your bears yet, She has such a wonderful face and I love her fur, Beautiful bear_wub

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

She's a stunner...a real femme fatale!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hee hee, what fun, love the tail

SageFox The Sage Fox
Punxsutawney PA

I ADORE red pandas... you did an outstanding job!!! :clap:  :clap:

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website
Wee Beary Tails Wee Beary Tails

Mia is amazing!! LOVE her face and lovely long tail! Brilliant red panda Jo, can't wait to come and collect my Yo Yo! I'll be in touch soon with
a date and time  bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

I love this bear, brilliant work  bear_wub

Pauline

Board footer